Woman eaten by Tiger in China

Not eaten, mauled.

The girl got out of her car despite being in the 'STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR CAR' zone, because of an argument with her family. Fucking idiot.

And it wasn't her who was killed; it was the older lady, the 3rd person to get out of the car, who went to try and help her dumb ass. She was killed by a 2nd tiger (not on video) who snuck up on her.

Last I read, the shameful moron who first got out of the car is in the hospital with severe injuries but alive.

My god I saw this video yesterday but had no idea it all turned out like this. What a waste of a life. Even if she did/does survive she will never forget what she did to her family and I hope she remembers it for the rest of her life.

In before some one makes a joke on the Tiger's crave for chinese take away

Nature doesn't give a shit about your human arguments.

Do they do suicide out of shame in China, too? Because getting your mom killed because you had a tantrum and got out of the car is as shameful as it gets.

Dat single child brattiness

The way the tiger grabbed the woman is what nightmares are made out of.

holy shit.

I don't feel bad for any of them. Someone gets out, let em die. They apparently want to be food. Even the ones trying to help.

Do they do suicide out of shame in China, too? Because getting your mom killed because you had a tantrum and got out of the car is as shameful as it gets.

Dat single child brattiness

Suicide is the default option if they got a grade B

Lol wrong thread, Herr Dragon. This one is about tigers killing Chinese people, not Japanese people killing retarded people.

You have to excuse him I can't tell the difference too.

Why would Chinese women wear high-heels to climb treacherous mountains, taking selfies while navigating dangerous paths?

Why do fully-grown adults in China literally walk across busy roads without their eyes leaving their I-Phone screens?

Chinese people are extremely stupid. They're academically brilliant, but when it comes to 'street smarts' and life-skills, and knowing the basic ways of not putting yourself into dangerous situations, they are borderline idiots.
Its because they did not gradually modernize like the developed world. They went from destitute peasants to wealthy urbanites practically overnight, without the experience or worldly wisdom to navigate its dangers.

Back