Woman eaten by Tiger in China

Now you see me....

Now you don't.

The woman dragged off actually lived. The mother that chased after didn't. Has to suck that your stupidity caused the death of your own mother.

Not eaten, mauled.

The girl got out of her car despite being in the 'STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR CAR' zone, because of an argument with her family. Fucking idiot.

And it wasn't her who was killed; it was the older lady, the 3rd person to get out of the car, who went to try and help her dumb ass. She was killed by a 2nd tiger (not on video) who snuck up on her.

Last I read, the shameful moron who first got out of the car is in the hospital with severe injuries but alive.

Not eaten, mauled.

The girl got out of her car despite being in the 'STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR CAR' zone, because of an argument with her family. Fucking idiot.

And it wasn't her who was killed; it was the older lady, the 3rd person to get out of the car, who went to try and help her dumb ass. She was killed by a 2nd tiger (not on video) who snuck up on her.

Last I read, the shameful moron who first got out of the car is in the hospital with severe injuries but alive.

Jesus H. Christ how tragic and stupid all that because an argument?

Jesus H. Christ how tragic and stupid all that because an argument?

Yep.

Unfortunately, if we took a close look at the day to day tragedies in this world, I'd guess that most of them would share the quality of being for absolutely no good reason.

Nice. Now her whole life she will remember everyday that her mother died because of her stupidity

Yep.

Unfortunately, if we took a close look at the day to day tragedies in this world, I'd guess that most of them would share the quality of being for absolutely no good reason.

That is really sad and stupid at the same time oh boy life goes on.

Nice. Now her whole life she will remember everyday that her mother died because of her stupidity

She will need therapy imagine how she will tell her kids if they asked how grandma died.

Tigers and lions are dangerous is not like a Walt Disney movie.

Not gonna lie, my gf would probably jump out of the car into a lion's den because of an argument. I lover her, but perspective isn't really a strength.

I saw the video before and thought the one who got out initially died. didnt know it was her mother. what a dumb cunt of a daughter.

Not gonna lie, my gf would probably jump out of the car into a lion's den because of an argument. I lover her, but perspective isn't really a strength.

You should give her a wedggie if she does that.

Fucking women and city boys.

From the title, I thought this was gonna be a Tiger Woods thread. ;)

She watched too many YouTube videos of people hugging tigers or some shit. What a dumbass!

shes grounded for a long time, 2 piano lessons per day.

Back