• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Woman charged with stabbing a 3 year old boy to death in ohio

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
32 year old woman Bionca Ellis attacked a young boy and his mother in a Ohio grocery store parking lot that resulted in the boy losing his life. Some are questioning why she was even given a bond at all (5 million) and why she is not being charged with a hate crime

32 year old woman Bionca Ellis attacked a young boy and his mother in a Ohio grocery store parking lot that resulted in the boy losing his life. Some are questioning why she was even given a bond at all (5 million) and why she is not being charged with a hate crime

Who cares what she is charged with, lets keep her ass in prison for life or give her the death penalty. I have no sympathy for people that cause harm to children. There is nothing to argue here, the evidence is crystal clear.

The news will ignore it because of the race of attacker and victims. Actual news outlets that do cover the horrific attack will label it "random" as if waking up, grabbing a knife, walking past and ignoring everyone of your race to eventually focus your hatred and violence on a mother and child of a different race is "random".

Apologists need to be tarred and feathered and left on display in public until they can face and speak on the inconvenient truths..

She should die imo....

https://nypost.com/2024/06/10/us-news/julian-wood-accused-killer-smirks-in-court-as-she-is-charged/

This is the sickening moment a woman accused of butchering 3-year-old Julian Wood in an Ohio grocery store parking lot smirked, smiled and giggled her way through a court appearance as the horrifying charges were read against her.

bionca-ellis-woman-accused-stabbing-83597650.jpg

This is the first I've heard of this...You figure a news story like this would be plastered all over the place... Pure Fucking Evil and that bitch deserves a Public Execution.
We need to open up more mental institutions and it was a mistake to ever close so many.

The news will ignore it because of the race of attacker and victims. Actual news outlets that do cover the horrific attack will label it "random" as if waking up, grabbing a knife, walking past and ignoring everyone of your race to eventually focus your hatred and violence on a mother and child of a different race is "random".

Apologists need to be tarred and feathered and left on display in public until they can face and speak on the inconvenient truths..
Just because someone else brought him up but do you expect as much media coverage as Floyd received? Maybe if it was 4 cops instead of some crazy lady. Surrounded by a crowd pleading for their lives.

This crazy bitch deserves the death penalty in my opinion but politics has nothing to do with it. Although I agree in this case there should be no bond even if it's so outlandish she'll never be able to raise it. It's not like she's TR7MP and can count on billionaires writing checks for her in exchange for future political favors.

She should die imo....

https://nypost.com/2024/06/10/us-news/julian-wood-accused-killer-smirks-in-court-as-she-is-charged/

This is the sickening moment a woman accused of butchering 3-year-old Julian Wood in an Ohio grocery store parking lot smirked, smiled and giggled her way through a court appearance as the horrifying charges were read against her.

bionca-ellis-woman-accused-stabbing-83597650.jpg
She's crazy but I agree she should be executed instead of sent to some institution that might eventually let her out some day.

Back