Woman caught huffing Canned Air in Walmart - WTF is this S**t?

Nobody here huffs?
Man, you guys haven't lived!
I bet you guys don't get hammered on irish whiskey and drive at night with the headlights off either.
Pff. Sissies.

Whats up with that? You'll cowards, don't even huff gas.

[YT]tsfnuyyjaB0[/YT]

I'm walking on sunshine woooaaahhh ooohhh I'm walking on sunshine

I think I might have a theory to the crazy that is going on today in the world but it might be a little too advanced for the current education of people to understand. That's odd, and it looks like it will get odder as time goes by. :icon_chee

I think I might have a theory to the crazy that is going on today in the world but it might be a little too advanced for the current education of people to understand. That's odd, and it looks like it will get odder as time goes by. :icon_chee

Enlighten me.

The most wasted i have ever seen someone was off a can of dust off.

I lost bits of my teenage years thanks to this stuff.
I remember they added a bitter taste to it so you just did it through a shirt.

Link
WOMAN WAS GETTING HIGH ON CANNED AIR AT WALMART, POLICE SAY

We used to freeze stuff with upside down canned air when I was stupid college kid. I think one of us gave ourselves frostbite on our arm.

This lady gave herself frostbite to her face. Unbelievable.

Disturbing Mugshot
963382_630x354.jpg

Is this like sniffing glue or spray paint back in the day? Weird stuff and sad

She looks like the type of gal that would do that.

Now imagine what she'll do in the bedroom for a can of whipped cream.. or with a can of whipped cream, either way

You gotta be desperate for a high to use something that is going to freeze and burn the shit out of your face. In my teens when I worked at a grocery store the manager had to call the cops on a guy that was huffing the propellent in whipped cream cans. There were like 6-7 cans he had huffed on the shelf and he was going for more.

You gotta be desperate for a high to use something that is going to freeze and burn the shit out of your face. In my teens when I worked at a grocery store the manager had to call the cops on a guy that was huffing the propellent in whipped cream cans. There were like 6-7 cans he had huffed on the shelf and he was going for more.

Lmao whippits were fun in my younger days, but I never went whippit crazy like the guy in your story. Nor just stole whipped cream cams off a shelf and went ham... But I find this story extremely funny. Thanks for sharing that.

One thing I learned after years of working with chemicals, do not get high from breathing chemicals. This is a quick way to die.

As a chemist, I want to remind you that everything you breathe is a chemical.

Speaking of Allison, here is an important clip to educate the public on the dangers of huffing that you should view.
[YT]/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ[/YT]

Yes, I'm a bastard.

I hate to admit it..

But dang that made me roll...:icon_lol::):redface::D:icon_evil

You Bastard. :)

Funny thing is she's probably contributing more to society than Seano is.

she definitely is. seano is the most miserable dude on this forum, just my humble observations after 6 years here.

Funny thing is she's probably contributing more to society than Seano is.

Why, because she can now help all those WD40 addicts out there? lol at white knighting some aerosol junkie.

she definitely is. seano is the most miserable dude on this forum, just my humble observations after 6 years here.

I'm not miserable at all. I'm a very content person.

Back