Woman caught huffing Canned Air in Walmart - WTF is this S**t?

Here ya go, TS.

Believe it or not, that chick actually sobered up and got her shit together. She's like a substance abuse councilor now. She cleaned up really well, I was surprised.

Edit-Damnit, beaten to it I guess. I started this post an hour ago and forgot to submit it lol.

She's a Boise 8. Probably a 9 without the frostbite on her face. Ill give her an 8.5 but reserve final judgment concerning a would-bang affirmation until I see a picture showing her elbows.

Reminds me of this girl driving me, who almost hit this old guy on the side of the road. The look of horror on his face, as she nearly killed him, was something I'll never forget. Thanks duster. Good times.

Jump out of the car at the next red light.*

*If she hasn't stopped driving you yet.

Last edited:
I think she looks good sober.

[YT]L-jp3bgyUCo[/YT]

She got kinda nerdy-cute. Still: I'd likely never be able to shake the image of her bulging-eyeballed and screaming.

One thing I learned after years of working with chemicals, do not get high from breathing chemicals. This is a quick way to die.

I also knew a kid in high school that killed himself in the photo lab by huffing the photo chemicals. I called him an idiot back then and I still think he is an idiot.

I was called an asshole but he ruined or photography class. We couldn't be in there anymore without an adult. Any way that was over 20 years ago.

Link
WOMAN WAS GETTING HIGH ON CANNED AIR AT WALMART, POLICE SAY

We used to freeze stuff with upside down canned air when I was stupid college kid. I think one of us gave ourselves frostbite on our arm.

This lady gave herself frostbite to her face. Unbelievable.

Disturbing Mugshot
963382_630x354.jpg

Is this like sniffing glue or spray paint back in the day? Weird stuff and sad

I REGRET CLICKING on the pic

I use to huff gas real bad when I was sent off in corrections then I started working for the city and got on the more potent weedeater gas. Swinging a weedeater buzzed out of your mind is no joke. I wish I had never ever started huffing and goddamn my buddy for getting me into it. I still got a scar of my wrist for bending down on the lawnmower and resting my arm on the muffler. I was so fucked up it didnt even burn so I just sat there for a minute with my arm burning laying on the muffler. Theres no high like it tho I hallucinated and seen all kinds of wild shit. Im lucky it didnt kill me.

Ahh - not canned air

Try spraying that shit on your skin. You can almost instantly freeze stuff. I never would have thought to inhale it.

Dude, she's just walking on sunshine.

I use to huff gas real bad when I was sent off in corrections then I started working for the city and got on the more potent weedeater gas. Swinging a weedeater buzzed out of your mind is no joke. I wish I had never ever started huffing and goddamn my buddy for getting me into it. I still got a scar of my wrist for bending down on the lawnmower and resting my arm on the muffler. I was so fucked up it didnt even burn so I just sat there for a minute with my arm burning laying on the muffler. Theres no high like it tho I hallucinated and seen all kinds of wild shit. Im lucky it didnt kill me.

Cant tell if serious?

What a disgusting person. Just shoot her already.

Believe it or not, that chick actually sobered up and got her shit together. She's like a substance abuse councilor now. She cleaned up really well, I was surprised.

Edit-Damnit, beaten to it I guess. I started this post an hour ago and forgot to submit it lol.

Funny thing is she's probably contributing more to society than Seano is.

It's like walking on sunshine bro. Try it before you knock it.

Dude, she's just walking on sunshine.

Walking on sunshine sounds ghey I bet you live in south Florida huh...........Whats up mang I havnt seen you on here in awhile. You been diving any lately?

Back