Woman Cancels Wddings Cause Of Poor People

And Russia.

We got about $18,000 aud in gifts.

iwnaot.gif

If she wants to be Kim Kardashian for a day- has she put out the obligatory sex video of her fucking and sucking? If she had the right looks, temperament, physique, flexibility, and creativity, that could get her 60K right there. Wedding on!!!!!

I had about 25 friends and 5 family spend at least double that to attend my wedding.

Gave plenty of notice (almost a year), told them no presents and of course we realise not everyone can afford to fly to the other side of the world on a specific date so absolutely no ill feelings if you can't.

Gave people flight and hotel suggestions but let them organise themselves.

Went really well and had heaps more people than expected

Your friends spend the money to come. You did not charge them money for an invitation.

This chick asked them to give her the cash to fund the wedding in exchange or then getting an invitation to come.

How many guests would you have had if they each had to give you $1500 for the right to get to come to the wedding.

Your friends spend the money to come. You did not charge them money for an invitation.

This chick asked them to give her the cash to fund the wedding in exchange or then getting an invitation to come.

How many guests would you have had if they each had to give you $1500 for the right to get to come to the wedding.

My point was really about attitude and method as opposed to straight cost.

It's probably bullshit anyway.

My point was really about attitude and method as opposed to straight cost.

It's probably bullshit anyway.

Agreed. Attitude is key. As well as just having a little sense.

I lived in Scotland when I married a scottish lass. Maybe 15 people came over from the US. Pretty good I thought since I had not lived there for 12 years. I think a lot of people just decided to make a vacation of it and stayed for a couple weeks.

Like you, I gave a lot of notice, no presents necessary and no biggie if they can't come. Gave lots of suggestions. Maybe had 50 total people at the wedding but about 200 at the reception. That was our good idea. People endure the wedding to come to the reception. For the people that lived in the UK, we gave them the choice. They could RSVP for the just the wedding, just the reception, or both.

We had gone to bunch of weddings the year prior and often wished we could have just gone to the reception without looking and feeling like a jackass. So we offered the choice. It was great because it meant we could spend very small for a fast (20 minute) ceremony and were able to go very large on the party afterwards. Which is where all the fun is had.

My wife and I both already owned homes before marrying and did not want more shit. So we asked people not to give physical gifts and we registered both with our travel agent and with a charity if people wished to give gifts.

This was not that expensive. The actual wedding venue was only $500. The reception venue was $2000. Another $7,000 for the food/corkage and $3,000 for fireworks and some other wedding entertainment/hotel rooms. $3000 for a videographer/photographer. Plus we dropped the first $3,000 on the bar tab. This was a huge hit because we did not tell anyone until the speeches. After that people bought their own. So total cost for an absolutely amazing day that is still talked about by loads of people nearly 15 years later was under $20K.

We ended up with about 12K in gifts at the travel agent and another 4K for the charity. So we were only about 5K from breaking even on the thing.

Last edited:
Can’t believe I read the entire thing. I doubt this is real but if it is, I don’t know what planet this lady is living on? Although the groom still had a child with this woman, at least he doesn’t have to be married to this crazy.

pootie-tang-dodging-bullets-gun-fire-1385662518a.gif

tumblr_o77g5gA2HN1ue779no8_400.gif

dodge.gif

I imagine her to look and sound like her:

She mentions few times to "blow" her toxicity in south America. I assume she wants to piss her family/social circle by hooking up with dark skinned people.

this is the best thread I have read in a long long time.

cant stop laughing at the stupid whore

What a whore. I’d never marry someone like that. That guy is lucky he dodged a bullet with this one. What makes her think she deserves any of that? Her guests aren’t ATM’s.

lucky guy! he dodged a fucking ballistic missile on this. usually bitches go mental after they put the shackle on you.

Why do people think this is fake? People like this EXIST in the world, that's just a fact. The woman definitley has some sort of underlying mental illness which manifests in to narcissistic behaviour.

This has done the rounds all over social media, and now even her family is commenting on it.

lol.. she sounds poor.. and entitled..

bad combination

If my brother was getting married and told me I needed to pay $1500 to attend I would tell him to fuck off, let alone a friend. Hard to believe people like this exist. LOL at bouncing for two months when you have a kid to backpack around South America because you're a dipshit. The guy is gonna look back on this one day and realize it was one of the greatest things to ever happen to him.
No words can describe my thoughts after reading that. Some people truly buy into the celebrity bullshit way too much.

She's gotta be playing some angle, like trying to get a tv show. Or like how "cash me ousside " girl made money somehow
This thought crossed my mind as I was reading it as well. We are fresh out of ideas so get rich quick schemes are all some people have. I can’t imagine how someone who sounded so normal and hard working can morph into that.

Only appropriate response to that story.
uyKoVr7.gif

What a whore. I’d never marry someone like that. That guy is lucky he dodged a bullet with this one. What makes her think she deserves any of that? Her guests aren’t ATM’s.

Did he dough? They have a kid together.
She will be a part of his life for a long long time.

Why do people think this is fake? People like this EXIST in the world, that's just a fact. The woman definitley has some sort of underlying mental illness which manifests in to narcissistic behaviour.

This has done the rounds all over social media, and now even her family is commenting on it.

could you update us? Us with very little to do and in need of a god giggle.

Back