Relationship Woman are just as shallow as men and how to score

498697.jpg

9.5 ...

The prison window cage adds danger, ups it to a 10 sir.

Don’t you dweebs get tired of making essentially the same thread daily for years on end? I’m tired of seeing them, that’s for sure.

<BlackPinkStab>

*Generic sexist comment about making me a sandwich and getting back to the kitchen*

This is the same forum that only mentions 56 year old Salma hayek as hot because they don't know any other mexicans actresses. The redundancy here can get annoying do some googling folks hotter mexican actresses on one Univision tv show.

Last edited:
This is the same forum that only mentions 56 year old Salma hayek as hot because they don't know any other mexicans actresses. The redundancy here can get annoying do some googling folks hotter mexican actresses on one Univision tv show.
Make a list of other Mexican actresses then. Also pics.

Imo if you look at it from a totally unbiased perspective, the thread title is clearly false. Men take in account appearance. That's it. Women take in account your personality, your career, your level of ambition, your capacity to nurture and raise children, your manliness and willingness to protect her from danger, your charisma, your sense of humour AND your appearance. It's like a whole spreadsheet of things they're checking for. That doesn't mean there aren't some awful women out there, but on average women are looking at many factors that aren't superficial.

Cliffs: if you want to score then Brawn >>>> Looks

Ok, so we evolved to be what we are.

Men are attracted to women's youth and physical beauty. All the way to age 55 men's preferred age of women in 20. Now, this makes sense as when a woman is too old she can no longer have kids.

The fact that we evolve means whatever traits gave an advantage to reproducing is what lead to what we are.

So, yes, men are so superficial because we just care about a woman's looks... BUT women are just as bad. Women want men that can take care of them. This makes sense as well from an evolutionary standpoint as women with a new infant need a man to protect them and provide.

So yes, women date across and up the hierarchy while men mate across and down the hierarchy.

BUT I found and interesting tidbit about women wanting men that can provide/protect.

1kX3j7c.jpg

^ at this time marked clip, basically they showed pics of a group of men to women. The women rated their looks. No correlation between a high rating and more sex partners.
Showed the same men to other men and asked if they thought that person could kick ass in a fight. Found a correlation between men who thought the men could kick ass and the men getting more sexual partners.

Lesson: don't matter how good looking at all as long as you can kick some ass then you will get laid with many bitches.

I like Peterson but he's a relic of a time that mo longer exists. Married young. Given his academic background and level of education, he didn't date much if at all.

Similar to these fraudsters on YouTube talking about dating but have never engaged the tinder realm. A lot of people want to preach nonsense but they got 0 fucking skin in the game. There's tons of boomers who are selling nonsense to young men with no idea what they are talking about.

I like Peterson but he's dated. Call out men. Sure. Why not but then sit back with a skank for a daughter flying out to see the Tates while her father is nearly on a death bed. Gross. <Eek2.0>

Mckayala isn't the worst but she's a typical modern woman. For the streets. I checked Petersons marriage vid. I agree with him and that it's better for kids and society but fuck society. Where is divorce mitigation?

Power Rangers star Jason David Frank, 49, was found hanged in his Texas hotel bathroom 'hours after rowing with his wife Tammie' - who called cops as she grew concerned for his safety

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...vid-Frank-49-hanged-Texas-hotel-bathroom.html

Where is Peterson? It's this sort of shit that passes me off.

A lifetime of work to accumulate barely a million and a woman can destroy that as well as the family.

I think guys need to wake up and see chameleons. Wants marriage when young or geriatric pregnancy? Wants husband or is from the streets?

It's black and white. There's no ambiguity.

Green ranger bless.

Post a hotter 56yo Mexican actress than Selma Hayek or get out.

Interestingly, Hayak isn't even racially mexican--she has no native mexican ancestors. Her good looks come from her Lebanese side.

Mixed race middleastern girls are often very hot... Selma is that PLUS latina swagger and charisma.

Last edited:
Post a hotter 56yo Mexican actress than Selma Hayek or get out.

Interestingly, Hayak isn't even racially mexican--she has no native mexican ancestors. Her good looks come from her Lebanese side.

Mixed race middleastern girls are often very hot... Selma is that PLUS latina swagger and charisma.
Selma is only like 1/8th Lebanese this is incorrect

Last edited:
Don’t you dweebs get tired of making essentially the same thread daily for years on end? I’m tired of seeing them, that’s for sure.

<BlackPinkStab>
U don't see the irony of this Sentence... coming from somebody named the Kardashians,,,

;)

humans kinda suck in general homie.
Men & women.

Back