Relationship Woman are just as shallow as men and how to score

Don’t you dweebs get tired of making essentially the same thread daily for years on end? I’m tired of seeing them, that’s for sure.

<BlackPinkStab>

I mean its been like this since the 2000s. Back in the 90s and before that, the idea of love and romance was beautiful words that read like poetry. The type of words that can create a majestic movie in your head and these type of words had the power of communicating with someone's heart with your soul. Those days were beautiful.

Listen to 90s r&b or check out soldiers of WW1 and 2 sending their wives these beautiful romantic letters describing how much they miss them and they will fight to live to get back to them.

At this point, you cannot get upset at folks making the same thread because they are different people but folks from the same modern culture that is rooted in ego and insecurity. Its not their fault because its matter of statistics of many folks being disconnected from their sensual side.

498697.jpg

9.5 ...

Came so close with no nut November...You ruined it, sigh.

Lol how did OP get banned I have seen more annoying trolls here that arent banned yet.

Don’t you dweebs get tired of making essentially the same thread daily for years on end? I’m tired of seeing them, that’s for sure.

<BlackPinkStab>
I just find humor in theses repeated themes and threads they are so predictable now.

Men chase sex from the most attractive willing female, women chase money or status, looks come into it at some point too. So if you're rich, famous and a good looking guy (Tom Brady) you can pretty much get any woman you want.

I'd chase Paige Spiranac if I was him
paige-spiranac.png

Damn I don’t look like I could whoop anyones ass. I guess that explains the lack of partners

Cliffs: if you want to score then Brawn >>>> Looks

Ok, so we evolved to be what we are.

Men are attracted to women's youth and physical beauty. All the way to age 55 men's preferred age of women in 20. Now, this makes sense as when a woman is too old she can no longer have kids.

The fact that we evolve means whatever traits gave an advantage to reproducing is what lead to what we are.

So, yes, men are so superficial because we just care about a woman's looks... BUT women are just as bad. Women want men that can take care of them. This makes sense as well from an evolutionary standpoint as women with a new infant need a man to protect them and provide.

So yes, women date across and up the hierarchy while men mate across and down the hierarchy.

BUT I found and interesting tidbit about women wanting men that can provide/protect.

1kX3j7c.jpg

^ at this time marked clip, basically they showed pics of a group of men to women. The women rated their looks. No correlation between a high rating and more sex partners.
Showed the same men to other men and asked if they thought that person could kick ass in a fight. Found a correlation between men who thought the men could kick ass and the men getting more sexual partners.

Lesson: don't matter how good looking at all as long as you can kick some ass then you will get laid with many bitches.

https://www.chicagobooth.edu/review/why-stereotypically-feminine-faces-attractive-men
Research is mixed but large portion of studies find women found more attractive more feminine faces (definition is in article pasted) more so than stereotypical primal masculine faces.

Even pics of same dude with shopped/altered features such as slightly smaller jawline or slightly less drawn in chiseled faces, majority tend to prefer the less masculine version.

Caveat is when women are ovulating/hankering for the D; hormone time, they preferred the more masculine faces (pic shopped of same dude experiment).

Introduction of birth control & other technologies has impacted/shaped cultural/general preferences in strong ways unforeseen ways yo.

Again this is just generalization and not arguing either way for what gals like or don’t; think it varies to a degree, or changes individually bit perhaps over time.
I’m no
caddyshack-bill-murray.gif

Last edited:
Cliffs: if you want to score then Brawn >>>> Looks

Ok, so we evolved to be what we are.

Men are attracted to women's youth and physical beauty. All the way to age 55 men's preferred age of women in 20. Now, this makes sense as when a woman is too old she can no longer have kids.

The fact that we evolve means whatever traits gave an advantage to reproducing is what lead to what we are.

So, yes, men are so superficial because we just care about a woman's looks... BUT women are just as bad. Women want men that can take care of them. This makes sense as well from an evolutionary standpoint as women with a new infant need a man to protect them and provide.

So yes, women date across and up the hierarchy while men mate across and down the hierarchy.

BUT I found and interesting tidbit about women wanting men that can provide/protect.

1kX3j7c.jpg

^ at this time marked clip, basically they showed pics of a group of men to women. The women rated their looks. No correlation between a high rating and more sex partners.
Showed the same men to other men and asked if they thought that person could kick ass in a fight. Found a correlation between men who thought the men could kick ass and the men getting more sexual partners.

Lesson: don't matter how good looking at all as long as you can kick some ass then you will get laid with many bitches.

Not just women, its people in general. Some more than others.

Women are shallow about a guys height, their looks, and their status(money, social standing)

Guys are shallow about a womens beauty (face, tits n ass) and virtue(is she dtf? damn she be to down she prolly a ho. Nah fuck that Ima mature man now cant smash that, need a proper Gf)

So yea people gonna people

Back