Relationship Woman are just as shallow as men and how to score

THat's what I implied. We're all 10's on here, male or female. The elite of the elite.
498697.jpg

9.5 ...

Trojan really needs a condom after "magnum" size. Trojan Sherdogger would be a good name imo
We also have that northern European CCR5 mutation that provides HIV resistance. As soon as anyone signs up for site then you automatically have some northern genetics.

I don't care if you're gay. It's 2022 bro.
That’s beside the point. I was explaining a female’s physical & sexual qualities that are important other than just looks

Let's go fishing sometime.
Fishing for actual fish? Like giant blue cats & bass? Or fishing for vagina that smells like fish? Ironically, we could knock out both in one day. Several strip clubs next door to some of my favorite fishing holes in beautiful east St. Louis. Might wanna pack your gun though

I would say it comes down to

1. For men, it's looks - We like womanly figures and always will. Other stuff is imporant but looks trump all.

2. For women.....it's can this man take care of me, give me a good life, and good genes for kids. It's why strong men back in the day were most attactive to women, they could fight and protect from other men and animals. Now I believe it's shifted to status, money, power, etc. B/c nowadays those are the things that women view as protecting women and giving them a great life.

Fishing for actual fish? Like giant blue cats & bass? Or fishing for vagina that smells like fish? Ironically, we could knock out both in one day. Several strip clubs next door to some of my favorite fishing holes in beautiful east St. Louis. Might wanna pack your gun tough

Holy shit lol I haven't been to east st Louis in 17 years. It was a shithole then. Made Gary look like London.

I'm not into wild catfish, always preferred farm raised, so I'll stick to bassin. As for the ladies, I'm about that life.

Holy shit lol I haven't been to east st Louis in 17 years. It was a shithole then. Made Gary look like London.

I'm not into wild catfish, always preferred farm raised, so I'll stick to bassin. As for the ladies, I'm about that life.
East St. Louis is still exactly as you remember, a shit hole. And yeah I practice catch/release. Although I’ve heard the blue cats I catch are way better to eat. Not my cup of tea though, being that I’m literally fishing right where the shit plants dumps into the Mississippi. That being said, sometimes I bring a catfish back to the ramp & give it away. A fresh caught catfish can yield you a free blow job in the hood. I’m not joking

Last edited:
East St. Louis is still exactly as you remember, a shit hole. And yeah I practice catch release. Although I’ve heard the blue cats I catch are way better to eat. Not my cup of tea though, being that I’m literally fishing right where the shit plants dumps into the Mississippi. That being said, sometimes I bring a catfish back to the ramp & give it away. A fresh caught catfish can yield you a free blow job in the hood. I’m not joking

That dude in the hood must really love catfish to give you a BJ for it!

That dude in the hood must really love catfish to give you a BJ for it!
I wouldn’t know. I’m the guy getting a blow job from a hot blonde with a beer in hand as a barge rolls on by honking their horn giving me a thumbs up lol but yeah I’m sure there are plenty of crack head dudes there willing to suck on a penis for a fish

Last edited:
Back