Woman adopts autistic kid from china for social media recognition

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Cliffs - woman adopts an autistic chinese kid to bolster her social media following based on parenthood

Creates gofundme to pay for adoption and trip to China

Adopts autistic kid and posts hundreds of videos about the struggle she has raising him and how rewarding it is.

One day, deletes all videos of him and doesn't mention him

Followers become suspicious and she admits they "rehomed" him because it was too hard

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...oming-autistic-son-and-letting-down-fans/amp/

5ed7c88b3ad86106d7782805

What the hell is wrong with people. Quite obvious she adopted an autistic kid to bolster her following on social media. Realized she was naive and "rehomed" huxley (name picked to be unique on social media) and is happy he found his "forever" home. It's a kid not a pet. This woman and her husband are narcissistic dickheads. Incredible.

realistically it is probably better for the kid in the long run to be rehomed (hopefully with someone who knows how to raise an autistic child) than to be raised by some youtube cunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
It baffles me that these types ever get a following to begin with.

They’re always the most generic, vanilla-ass people you could imagine.

I’d rather watch paint dry.

Next time she should just rent a kid from a Chinese orphanage instead of adopting. I expect the paperwork would be a lot easier too!

Reactions: JSN
The immoral bitch should be prosecuted for child exploitation.
And how come she relocated the kid? Isn't adoption pratically forever? That looks like child abandonment to me.

Remember back when people were mad at religious people for being hypocrites? this new sjw and being so woke and wonderful on social media is far far worse.

Her followers are stupid as hell and so is everyone in this thread

You guys have just decided thats what happened when its not even close to what happened

Worry about your own lives you pathetic piece of human waste

Back