Woman accusing man of 'mansplaining' gets pawnd.

Laughable that she says it's a word that's used. By whom? A relative handful of college-age feminists?

Come on, dude. Whenever there has been reform to remove oppression, the group losing the power has made your statement every step of the way.

There are feminists out there who are batshit crazy or completely clueless, but you can't paint the entire movement with the same brush. That's been a common propaganda technique since the invention of propaganda.
If you can tell me a single right western women don't have that western men do, then you may have a point (and theres plenty that Western women do get that men don't)

Australian politics are full of great lines.

Look up Paul Keating 2 of his classics lines in parliament.

Talking about Asian immagrints in the early 90s " 2 Wongs don't make a white"

And his comments on gay marriage " the average Australian family is made up of a man and and a wife not 2 P oofs and a poodle"

Her response near the end truly shows how owned and in her head he got.

She so badly wanted to sarcastically say this is where the big boys play but cowers away from it.

Come on, dude. Whenever there has been reform to remove oppression, the group losing the power has made your statement every step of the way.

There are feminists out there who are batshit crazy or completely clueless, but you can't paint the entire movement with the same brush. That's been a common propaganda technique since the invention of propaganda.
you mean kind of like how the faces of said movement try to paint any non cuck. lol, Theyre no different in their use of propaganda

She basically admit's to being a feminist.

She should no longer have a position of power imo.

If you can tell me a single right western women don't have that western men do, then you may have a point (and theres plenty that Western women do get that men don't)

Congratulations, on paper we have equality. Mission accomplished I guess, time to make sandwiches.

It's about more than that.

Men have had all the power in western civilization since the very beginning. Now men merely have ALMOST all the power, especially at the highest levels. Sure there are all kinds of seemingly insane laws that benefit women, but when you're dealing with tens of thousands of years of imbalance, maybe you need to push harder in the other direction to get there. They're sculpting society. They're fighting thousands of years of prejudice from a status that used to be considered property.

You know, in the real world I cannot remember the last time I discussed feminism. It isn't really an issue I discuss in my day to day. In my years of being a manager I've seen the discrimination, in fact I have benefited from it more than once, but I never talk about it. I do my best to be fair and do my job. It's only here, on Sherdog, a culture that is predominantly male with a very low average level of education, that I see men wringing their fists and howling about feminism. Celebrating videos where a man puts a woman in her place.

you mean kind of like how the faces of said movement try to paint any non cuck. lol, Theyre no different in their use of propaganda

Please explain what you mean by "non cuck" and who you consider to be a cuck. Please include enough detail to make it clear what you're using as the definition of cuck.

This video must mean more to you than just a Man putting an ignorant feminist in her place? ^

I saw two idiots who shouldn't be in a position of power.

Congratulations, on paper we have equality. Mission accomplished I guess, time to make sandwiches.

It's about more than that.

Men have had all the power in western civilization since the very beginning. Now men merely have ALMOST all the power, especially at the highest levels. Sure there are all kinds of seemingly insane laws that benefit women, but when you're dealing with tens of thousands of years of imbalance, maybe you need to push harder in the other direction to get there. They're sculpting society. They're fighting thousands of years of prejudice from a status that used to be considered property.

You know, in the real world I cannot remember the last time I discussed feminism. It isn't really an issue I discuss in my day to day. In my years of being a manager I've seen the discrimination, in fact I have benefited from it more than once, but I never talk about it. I do my best to be fair and do my job. It's only here, on Sherdog, a culture that is predominantly male with a very low average level of education, that I see men wringing their fists and howling about feminism. Celebrating videos where a man puts a woman in her place.
Well done, sounds like you just tried mansplaining to me.
Seriously though, you summed it up with 'we should be pushing harder in the other direction'. You're just the average liberal fuckwit trying to use backwards logic to justify your discrimination.
Your 'low level of education' and 'im a manager' comments pretty much summed your attitude up. 'My opinion is right, and if you don't agree with me then your opinion doesn't matter'.
Once again, one actual right/legitimate way that women are being discriminated against. Anything?

Well done, sounds like you just tried mansplaining to me.
Seriously though, you summed it up with 'we should be pushing harder in the other direction'. You're just the average liberal fuckwit trying to use backwards logic to justify your discrimination.
Your 'low level of education' and 'im a manager' comments pretty much summed your attitude up. 'My opinion is right, and if you don't agree with me then your opinion doesn't matter'.
Once again, one actual right/legitimate way that women are being discriminated against. Anything?

So if I don't provide an example of discrimination, your position is that men and women are treated equally and have the same level of advantage in corporate America?

Feminists progressives and SJWs have no place in Western society. They are children, emotional, and incapable of civility or logic.

Feminists progressives and SJWs have no place in Western society. They are children, emotional, and incapable of civility or logic.
Whoa whoa whoa
Incapable? I think they consciously eschew logic in favor of their feelings at the moment.
Doesn't really get much clearer either- she felt triggered so brought up what she sees as a short coming, his gender.
Which, done to her, would cause her to go absolutely apeshit.

We're addressing the inequalities in societal thinking: instead of discrimination being abandoned, we're accepting reverse discrimination as the "fix".

I was going to say that the specific situation where the spirit of this word is appropriate would be any situation where someone is condescending to an individual

What's wrong with "condescending"? I think that's the only word we really need to describe someone who is being, you know, condescending.

Please explain what you mean by "non cuck" and who you consider to be a cuck. Please include enough detail to make it clear what you're using as the definition of cuck.
you can figure it out Im sure

Can you please explain what "masculine terms" are? I really have no clue.

In this case it just means overriding the female version of events (as in those described by the female(s) in whatever interpretative disagreement is happening) by declaring or implying what males have or would feel as superior/authoritative/truthful.

Australian politics are full of great lines.

Look up Paul Keating 2 of his classics lines in parliament.

Talking about Asian immagrints in the early 90s " 2 Wongs don't make a white"

And his comments on gay marriage " the average Australian family is made up of a man and and a wife not 2 P oofs and a poodle"

Hilarious and a somewhat disturbing

What's wrong with "condescending"? I think that's the only word we really need to describe someone who is being, you know, condescending.

Nothing, it just isn't as specific. We're talking about a situation where the condescension comes from a member of a group to an outsider predicated on the notion that the outsider is ignorant because he or she is not a member of the group. I like the idea and think there should be a generic word for this situation.

Getting cute here with a gender specific word was stupid. If she thought he was condescending because she was a woman she should have spelled it out. She didn't and he turned the entire thing around on her.

Nothing, it just isn't as specific.

It doesn't have to be. Condescension is condescension. It doesn't need to be broken down into micro-definitions. If someone feels they're being condescended to because of their sex, then that's all it is. Condescension due to sexism.

The ironic part of the term "mansplaining", is that it's sexist and condescending.

Back