Woman accusing man of 'mansplaining' gets pawnd.

There is no term for always doing anything. The words we currently have in our dictionary are sufficient.

So, you didn't understand the post. That is fine. We do require waste collectors after all.

You haven't backed this claim up with anything, except for my comments in this thread directed at ONE particular woman, in ONE particular event. I didn't even claim to hate this ONE woman. I just expressed my opinion that she looked like a complete idiot in that ONE particular exchange.

To you and your SJW brigade, that means I hate all women. Brilliant logic.

But hey, I'm an optimist. So I'll continue to wait for you to provide any sort proof to back up your accusation towards me. Surely you've got something, and aren't just making a baseless claim out of pure frustration.

Or, you can just admit that you have nothing, and we can move on.

See, you had a good point until you started referring the person you were arguing with as an SJW. That has about as much place in a rational discussion as the term 'mansplaning' has in a fucking senate. Now your argument with Loiosh has become about that accusation rather than the matter in hand. Hung by your own pretard, dude. Just an observation.

See, you had a good point until you started referring the person you were arguing with as an SJW. That has about as much place in a rational discussion as the term 'mansplaning' has in a fucking senate. Now your argument with Loiosh has become about that accusation rather than the matter in hand. Hung by your own pretard, dude. Just an observation.

Calls 'em like I sees 'em. This also isn't a debate that's taking place in Parliament.

Sorry, but when somebody accuses me of "hating all women", because they can't handle the criticism of even one, well, if the shoe fits....

Calls 'em like I sees 'em. This also isn't a debate that's taking place in Parliament.

Sorry, but when somebody accuses me of "hating all women", because they can't handle the criticism of even one, well, if the shoe fits....

Oh no I agree, accusing you of hating women was a bit of a stretch. It's just that you used an internet based buzz word in a debate. The person you're arguing with can then just focus on that if they don't know what it means or pretend to not know what it means. The course of your argument in this thread is very similar to the video in the OP.

And again, it's just my opinion but SJWs go around looking at things to be overly offended by. The person you're arguing with seems pretty calm.

Oh no I agree, accusing you of hating women was a bit of a stretch. It's just that you used an internet based buzz word in a debate. The person you're arguing with can then just focus on that if they don't know what it means or pretend to not know what it means. The course of your argument in this thread is very similar to the video in the OP.

That's how it goes on the internet. You argue the actual topic for a few posts, get frustrated, and then start calling each other assholes, until one, the other, or both just tap out over exhaustion. Is normal.

And again, it's just my opinion but SJWs go around looking at things to be overly offended by. The person you're arguing with seems pretty calm.

SJW might be too broad, I'll admit. Definitely a white knight feminist, though.

Whatever though. Just another thread on Sherdog. We'll be fine.

Man, nothing like a good ole Sherdog circle jerk over a hate bate video. Guess its part of the Sherdogger civic entitlement program to post a video that has a woman which every Sherdogger can feel superior too. That sounds like a difficult job.

Both those senators were idiots. She obviously used the word to sound cool and hip, and it just came off poorly. The guy senator just used the old political stand-by of being gravely offended at the tip of a hat. Who knows what the fuck they were talking about, definitely not me. Either of them could have stopped and just returned the conversation to the matter at hand.

For the record, its pwned not pawned. Pwned is a common mistype of the word owned that was popularized in the mid 2000's. See how the p is really close to the o on a traditional keyboard. Owned basically means "your ass got beat" in online video game terms. The forum title should be:

Woman accusing man of 'mansplaining' gets pwned.

That is forumsplaining. Good Day gentlemen, and I use that word in the loosest of terms possible.

Last edited:
Back