Wolves Are Back in california

won't be long until some rednecks have them strung up on a twitter pic.

Better get the mini liquor bottle knuckles ready

Also, what are we supposed to "war room" over with this topic?

Better get the mini liquor bottle knuckles ready

Also, what are we supposed to "war room" over with this topic?

Generally whenever you have an instance of a natural predator returning to it's natural environment you have the hunting crowd bawling about how they can't find any more elk and deer to kill during hunting season.

The Wolf population is up where I live in Upper Michigan. Our state voted against a wolf hunt. I don't hunt and I have no interest of ever doing so, but I voted yes for the proposal.

The Southern part of the state of Michigan is more populated and has more cities. The Northern part is far less populated and has a lot of forest and rural areas. Most people see wolves as these cute fluffy looking things, but they are pests and are very viscous. It's not just the deer population as there have been more and more cases of them killing peoples pets and livestock. What if one of them kills a little kid?

Here is a little clip of a story that happened near me-

“It feels like a war zone. It’s scary man. It’s crazy,” said Bill Thome, owner of Kenbuck Resort in Schoolcraft County, near where the dogs were killed. He says there have been multiple sightings this summer.
“One was running right down the middle of the freakin’ road."

One of the dog owners, Michael Crippen, a guest at the resort, had two hunting dogs killed on Monday, Thome said. Crippen also had two bluetick hounds killed last fall.

The dog owner witnessed one wolf in the act of Monday's attack, and tried to collar the dog, which was killed.

“They were face to face for quite a few minutes,” Thome said. “One dog was baying up and barking at this big wolf. He (Crippen) could hear brush breaking all around him. They had him circled."

Four other dogs were saved, Thome said.

July 8 marked the beginning of the dog training season, when attacks by wolves on hounds typically begin. There had been no hound attacks prior to this week’s incidents.

In Wednesday’s hound attack, about nine miles from Monday’s, Larry Martin was training his beagles when two were attacked and killed by wolves, Thome said.

“They dragged one of his dogs a mile away and buried it,” Thome said, adding the dog was found because it wore a tracking collar. The incident happened less than three miles from his five-cabin resort, about 18 miles south of Munising.

Thome said Martin told him a wolf pack in the area was on an 11-day cycle, providing him some confidence, but the pack showed up in the middle of the cycle.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/08/four_hunting_dogs_and_a_cow_ki.html

Last edited:
Full moon time with lots of howling. :icon_chee

humans are just a sweet...

removed. just google civilian war casualties to see how sweet humans are.

Last edited:
BTW, I'm sorry for the graphics, but having had to clean up after a wolf attack or two, and having lost pets to them, I think many people need a reality check about them.

and teen wolf. yeah there are human monsters out there too, no doubt about that. But we tend not to try to spread their activity and rant about how good it is that they are active in new areas.

yeah bro spoiler that shit

if you are talking about teen wolfs picture of dead humans, I agree.
If you are talking about my pictures of dead cows, sheep and dogs, no I dont think so.
If I get dubbs because them, so be it.

I said spoiler not censor

and teen wolf. yeah there are human monsters out there too, no doubt about that. But we tend not to try to spread their activity and rant about how good it is that they are active in new areas.

Don't agree with the bold bit though. Quite a few wars have been raged in "this is the good way" and ruined countless lives for personal gain.

Pretty sure nobody said "oooh I hope come by houses!"

Bears come into towns as well, and we don't respond with "fuck all bears".

We're just saying let them exist in their habitat. Not ours

Back