wolverine vs hippo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, right?

What about a great white shark vs an orca whale of similar size?

Don't sharks have trouble biting really big things? Imma have to go with the orca whale (of similar size).

Don't sharks have trouble biting really big things? Imma have to go with the orca whale (of similar size).

Hmm...tough call really. I know that orcas have been known to kill great whites, but it was a huge size mismatch. We should tell Dana to make this happen...

So what do you do? Are you some 240 pound bodybuilder or what? Do you train?

Enright is this scrawny little 120 pound guy. Strangely though, I grappled with him and he was surprisingly strong, almost as if he had natural strength. I mean, he doesn't train mma at all, doesn't lift weights, but he was incredibly skilled at it. He performed moves with such adeptness that I was literally astounded. Do you think he has god given talent? Me thinks it must be the devil.

I'm an internet warrior. I don't touch weights - too dangerous and weights make you slow.

I want big calves though - so I might lift after my internet MMA carrier is over.

Have you tried crosstraining? I usually put a 10 pound plate on my lap when I type and do seated calf-raises. It has really brought out the tone in my soleus. Make sure you get the rubber coated pink plates so you don't stain your chinos.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYvZnTFpip0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYvZnTFpip0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I was picturing them meeting at the shoreline, the alligator in the water, the gorilla on land.

Freefall would be cool too.

Freefall fight would be badass. Neither one could really sit down on their punches, so its all about the technique. Gorilla via GnP

Have you tried crosstraining? I usually put a 10 pound plate on my lap when I type and do seated calf-raises. It has really brought out the tone in my soleus. Make sure you get the rubber coated pink plates so you don't stain your chinos.

that sounds pretty badass, which works for me (as a badass). But, I don't like to work hard so I might just opt for implants.

the mosquito kills more people than any other animal

pwnt bitch

yeah seriously. but did you know that its the female mosquito? male mosquitoes dont bite animals or people. they live off of plants.

scientists estimate that of all the people who have ever died on earth, roughly half or 45 billion are related to mosquito bites.

Freefall fight would be badass. Neither one could really sit down on their punches, so its all about the technique. Gorilla via GnP

But are there terminal velocities the same? Or would one fall faster than the other and in effect cancel out the fight?

But are there terminal velocities the same? Or would one fall faster than the other and in effect cancel out the fight?

What if we throw a flying squirrel in the mix?

yeah seriously. but did you know that its the female mosquito? male mosquitoes dont bite animals or people. they live off of plants.

scientists estimate that of all the people who have ever died on earth, roughly half or 45 billion are related to mosquito bites.

how many from 3rd world countries? it seems that more die there than other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back