Wolfenstein II: The New Colosus

Holy shit my fucking dick right now
Y1j3zXS.png
You got a torrent link? I dont have a revolt account

I found that picture on 4chan and just posted it over here

I have it pre ordered of course

{<redford}

I got too many games on my plate right now but I might just say fuck it and pre-order it. Machine Games deserves a first day sale.

Same gory fun as the first so far. Died like 10 times on normal difficulty in the first level. Graphics are great and the combat feels good.

Wow. 20 minutes in and this game is the shit. Favorite game of 2017 already. Killing Nazis is never going to get old.

Just bought it, me n my gf played through the first one so gonna do the same with this., Sounds promising!

from what i've seen on the playthroughs in youtube its looks exactly the same game than the last one, not worth the money for me

$65 with tax for this game should be illegal. FPS quick campaign should be 39.99 max...

$65 with tax for this game should be illegal. FPS quick campaign should be 39.99 max...

Is normal. Mario 3 was about 60$ when it first came out nearly 30 years ago. God damn I am old.

It’s hard. Either that or I’m missing something. I’m dying on the easiest difficulty. And I can’t aim for shit. Having fun tho and the game looks great.

This game feels jankier and less polished than The New Order for some reason. I'm pretty disappointed thus far.

It DOES look and run really well on PC though, at least for me. The Steam forums/reviews are full of complaints on that front, but I haven't had a single performance issue yet w/ a GTX 1070 on Ultra settings (1080p).

Holy shit my fucking dick right now
Y1j3zXS.png

Normally, I wouldn't care if someone pirates a game. But in this age of preorders, DLCs, microtransactions, tacked-on multiplayers, and Microsoft Executives saying story-based single-player games are of the past...

...an awesome story-based single-player game is released without multiplayer or all that other bullshit?

This deserves our financial support, if we want these types of games to survive the upcoming years.

Back