Wolf tickets??

Nick has been pretty upfront and honest that he doesn’t know what’s going to happen after this win or lose.

than he said he already beat robbie an was getting ready for usman.

than he said he already beat robbie an was getting ready for usman.

So because he wanted to fight Usman that somehow translates into him caring about a championship? He was making a point that he feels he should be fighting the best guy out there.

It’s not really too hard to understand. Also He never stated in his interview with Brett that he was getting ready for Usman after this fight or anything of the sort. Again he’s been pretty upfront about not knowing where he’s going from here or what he’s going to do.

So because he wanted to fight Usman that somehow translates into him caring about a championship? He was making a point that he feels he should be fighting the best guy out there.

It’s not really too hard to understand. Also He never stated in his interview with Brett that he was getting ready for Usman after this fight or anything of the sort. Again he’s been pretty upfront about not knowing where he’s going from here or what he’s going to do.

nick agreed to fight robbie. so how is that on the ufc when they offered nick fights for years.

nick agreed to fight robbie. so how is that on the ufc when they offered nick fights for years.

It’s very clear that you don’t understand or comprehend anything. I don’t even know how to respond to your post. Your response to my post literally shows that you have no idea what you are reading.

In his last fight both him and Anderson popped and it was a clown fest, even tho i loved how Nick clowned the clown master himself.

This is his last shot in the UFC.

Nobody is suggesting that lol. He is fighting an unranked guy from his own era in what is mostly a fun/legacy fight.
Nick said it and Usman and Usman's manager Ali mentioned him getting a title shot if he looks good against Lawler. So yes people are suggesting it.

He actually said "if I don't win the fight then I want Robbie Lawlwer to get the shot at Usman"

nik said who ever agreed to me fighting robbie is an idiot and i should be fighting usman not robbie.

It’s very clear that you don’t understand or comprehend anything. I don’t even know how to respond to your post. Your response to my post literally shows that you have no idea what you are reading.

i read nick is fighting robbie and nick being a diva about it. what else is there to see?

Back