Wolf tickets??

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Are we really supposed to believe that Nick is coming back and making a run for a title?

I think he’s just selling wolf tickets and this is gonna be a one time thing, especially if he loses.

I think Nick is just broke and Nate is tired of giving him money to buy weed.

Just selling wolf tickets imo

22549847_154124011858710_5739236080960158503_n.png

Why hating on wolfs? It's all we got.

Reactions: G10
Are we really supposed to believe that Nick is coming back and making a run for a title?

Nobody is suggesting that lol. He is fighting an unranked guy from his own era in what is mostly a fun/legacy fight.

I think he’s just selling wolf tickets and this is gonna be a one time thing, especially if he loses.

I think Nick is just broke and Nate is tired of giving him money to buy weed.

Just selling wolf tickets imo

22549847_154124011858710_5739236080960158503_n.png

Hopefully he has more money than we think. I don't see nick going in there just to get a pay check.

Nick has always been exciting in the cage.

If he wins big... He will still be unranked... But it will be easy to get a ranked guy to fight him if he comes out on top.

People make too much of Nick's mental/emotional state.. Just like Thug Rose. When they step into the cage there are no problems.

ASOKapL.jpg

Nick Diaz v Robbie Lawler in 2021? It’s a fun fight for the fans but it was put on a PPV for nostalgia sake.

I never knew if the phrase was 'woof' or 'wolf' tickets.

I hope Nicks still all there. Watching some of these recent videos show him really looking down. Hope he's good.

Nick has always been exciting in the cage.

If he wins big... He will still be unranked... But it will be easy to get a ranked guy to fight him if he comes out on top.

People make too much of Nick's mental/emotional state.. Just like Thug Rose. When they step into the cage there are no problems.

ASOKapL.jpg
<36>

Back