Wojcicki vs Falcao - Winner to fight GGG

All right, Falcao is a southpaw and got himself a silver medal in London after upsetting Ogogo, then he lost to Murata by a single point. He just outclassed Akavov in 4. Akavov had taken Boo Boo to round 12 after losing an absolute stinker by decision to BJS.

Wojcicki also fought in London, losing a close bout to France's Alexis Vastine in round one of the WW tournament. Vastine was good. He arguably got screwed in 2008 and 2012, then died in a helicopter crash while shooting a celebrity real TV show in Argentina. True story.

Last edited:
All right, Falcao is a southpaw and got himself a silver medal in London after upsetting Ogogo, and he lost to Murata by a single point. He just smoked Akavov in 4. Akavov had taken Boo Boo to round 12 after losing an absolute stinker by decision to BJS.

Wojcicki also fought in London, losing a close bout to France's Alexis Vastine in round one of the WW tournament. Vastine was good. He arguably got screwed in 2008 and 2012, then died in a helicopter crash while shooting a celebrity real TV show in Argentina. True story.

I've really liked what i've seen from Falcao so far as a pro, but until he fights the big guys you just don't know.

I've really liked what i've seen from Falcao so far as a pro, but until he fights the big guys you just don't know.

The funny thing is that both guys took their time. They're 2012 Olympians still waiting for the breakthrough.

The funny thing is that both guys took their time. They're 2012 Olympians still waiting for the breakthrough.

They're not Loma that's for sure.

All right, Falcao is a southpaw and got himself a silver medal in London after upsetting Ogogo, then he lost to Murata by a single point. He just outclassed Akavov in 4. Akavov had taken Boo Boo to round 12 after losing an absolute stinker by decision to BJS.

Akakov got robbed against Saunders

What happened to GGG vs Murata?

The only sentence in that other fella's wikipedia page:
Patrick Wojcicki (born 14 August 1991 in Wolfsburg) is a German boxer.[1] At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he competed in the Men's welterweight, but was defeated in the first round.

Sigh... at least they're both undefeated if that means anything today.

How did Falcao's RTD win happen over Akavov. did he quit on the stool?
I don't wanna watch and get disappointed by a headbutt decision or something stupid.

I don't wanna watch and get disappointed by a headbutt decision or something stupid.

Akavov quit. He had nothing for Falcao once he had to box on the back foot. Falcao isn’t the quickest fellow but his power is decent and he puts his punches together pretty well.

Yeah he quit in between rounds.

Once Falcao started to actually try Akavov had nothing for him.

Akavov quit. He had nothing for Falcao once he had to box on the back foot. Falcao isn’t the quickest fellow but his power is decent and he puts his punches together pretty well.

I think Falcao is also one of these boxers that doesn't like to use too much energy in the ring if he doesn't have to. He starts slow and only turns it up as much as he has to do to beat his opponent, so until he gets pushed i don't think Falcao will appeal to a lot of people.

Is this happening on that shared card that Golovkin and Murata will be on before their are expected to fight one another at the end of the year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back