Woe is me, Serena Williams has a meltdown at the US Open

What are you going on about?

<DisgustingHHH>

Serena is the most pampered player on the tour. But she messed with an umpire during a live match and got what any other player would. This isn't the first time either.

Oh please then. Show me the men who were docked a game in the finals of a major

She might be a homophobe, but she has more grand slams and titles. What rival has Serena had this entire time?

Staffi Graf was held the number #1 ranking longer than her with more competitors.

You are right. She has had no rival because she is so dominant. Her only rival would be Sharapova who has been crushed by her

You are right. She has had no rival because she is so dominant. Her only rival would be Saratoga who has been crushed by her

I can't tell if you're trolling. I hope you are.

Serena gets accused of "cheating" in her words, where the umpire saw her getting coaching when she wasn't allowed to. She starts berating him and telling him he needs to appologize because she's a mother and she never cheats and this is after (*before?) slamming and breaking a racket. She continues to mouth off as they take a break and she is docked a game because of verbal abuse and she loses it, talking about being a woman this and men that... Shes playing the sexism card, the "i'm a mother" card, the perpetual victim... "because i'm a woman you're going to take this away from me?"

She is a mess and about to lose to a 20 year old... I used to really enjoy her but man she is insufferable. Get with it Serena...

*edit: ...and she lost. instead of shaking the umpires hand she points and tells him he needs to apologize... the camera showed her coach making hand signals from the crowd and looking around like he knew he shouldn't be doing it... minor but rules are rules...

*edit 2: apparently coaching from the stands is a common occurrence and its up to the umpires subjectivity to call it. The plot thicken... and the "black" card will most certainly be played, though it shouldn't have much impact due to the Japanese gal also being part black...

*edit 3: Thanks @Loiosh

I wasn't watching, but I heard about all of it . . . folks are saying that the officials penalized her where they'd let men skate by without a penalty before . . . not sure how much validity that has and I haven't watched any tennis to know any history of that happening.

I do remember John McEnroe getting his fair share of penalties though.

You are right. She has had no rival because she is so dominant. Her only rival would be Sharapova who has been crushed by her
Her behavior docked that game from her. She had 3 penalties. Show me a grand slam match where 3 penalties didn't get a game docked.

Serena could have been disqualified for telling the umpire to apologize to her. She has experience doing this and was disqualified in 2009 from the U.S. Open for the same behavior.

There were times when Federer, Djokovic and Nadal were penalised in majors...... no hang on .... it's never happened to them because they're not bad sports. All three are likeable because they are gracious in victory and defeat.

Her behavior docked that game from her. She had 3 penalties. Show me a grand slam match where 3 penalties didn't get a game docked.

Serena could have been disqualified for telling the umpire to apologize to her. She has experience doing this and was disqualified in 2009 from the U.S. Open for the same behavior.
That is the point. They would have never penalized a man for that, especially in a grand slam final. It has never happened

Don't really follow tennis so its hard for me to judge. I mainly know Serena Williams for doing a guest voice on Avatar the Last Airbender. Her and Adasanya, what's up with black athletes digging that show?

Anyway, I can definitively say with the years of experience in broscience I have that this was a textbook example of roid rage.
If you are a fan of her acting you should check out her work as Adebisi in Oz.

That is the point. They would have never penalized a man for that, especially in a grand slam final. It has never happened
Give me an example of a man having 3 penalties in a grand slam final match. Until then, shut up.

You're trying to make excuses for Serena's poor behavior and it's obvious.

No man in the history of the sport has ever been as big of a piece of shit as Serena. She physically threatened an umpire a while back.

Give me an example of a man having 3 penalties in a grand slam final match. Until then, shut up.

You're trying to make excuses for Serena's poor behavior and it's obvious.
Your reading comprehension needs work. As I said they would have never called that a penalty in the first place if it were a man. Never mind the fact that they called the coaching penalty which they also never call

All part of her plan. We're talking about her, not the winner
giphy.gif

No man on the history of the sport has ever been as big of a piece of shit as Serena. She physically threatened an umpire a while back.
Yea, let me guess, Venus is the second worst? It's easy to see through your mindset, so sorry I won't dignify you with a response after this one. Go try some alt right forum

Your reading comprehension needs work. As I said they would have never called that a penalty in the first place if it were a man. Never mind the fact that they called the coaching penalty which they also never call
You're an idiot. I see you loading your comments and I ignore it. Children do this.

Show me an example of a man acting in a similar way during a grand slam final and I'll consider it. Not an umpire doing anything. Show me a male tennis player acting like Serena did today.

Good luck.

Those steroids are really hurting her at this point

LOL she's so insanely roided up that she doesn't look like any female athlete in history, yet she has the nerve to be offended that someone calls her a cheater?

She'll make a statement the meal she ate before competition was tainted with 'Mad Guerrilla Disease.'

Back