Woat?

VonHalen

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was talking with my coaches and they brought up a story about a local guy who trained with them (for like a week) but went independent and went pro right away... He's like 0 - 21 right now, or something absurd... Just an absolut punching bag/soup can. His stupidity aside, it got me thinking about who the WOAT is.

Obviously they're the best of the best fighters in the UFC, so maybe we can encapsulate this is in "Worst Run in the UFC of All Time" instead of actual "Worst Of All Time"... But who ya got?

I'm sure we'll see a bunch of old UFC names pop up (UFC 1-10 or so), but any more recent you can think of?

not the woat by a longshot, but the recently retired joe doerksen had a poor showing in the ufc- going 2-7 in his various stints

not in the ufc but my favorite, still going strong. currently at 1-37
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kenneth-Allen-13050

also, he has the best mma math of all time

Kenneth Allen->Cory Simpson->Bruce Johnson->Jason Ehresmann->Chad Reiner->JustinWilcox->VitorRibeiro->Miyata->Uno->Ishida->Aurelio->Gomi->Sakurai->both Takase and Chonan->Anderson Silva

I was talking with my coaches and they brought up a story about a local guy who trained with them (for like a week) but went independent and went pro right away... He's like 0 - 21 right now, or something absurd... Just an absolut punching bag/soup can. His stupidity aside, it got me thinking about who the WOAT is.

Obviously they're the best of the best fighters in the UFC, so maybe we can encapsulate this is in "Worst Run in the UFC of All Time" instead of actual "Worst Of All Time"... But who ya got?

I'm sure we'll see a bunch of old UFC names pop up (UFC 1-10 or so), but any more recent you can think of?

If we're talkin' strictly UFC, I'd have to say Mayhem Miller...dude was entertaining as heck, though! LOVED his scrap with GSP!

there was a canadian guy who was KOd the fastest and he had one eye a different color.
Or there was the canadian guy who Leben pissed on on TUF1.

Elvis Sinosic
Tiki Ghosn ("I wasn't KO'd, they stopped the fight because of a cut")

robbie-lawler-ko-s-tiki-o.gif

Elvis Sinosic
Tiki Ghosn ("I wasn't KO'd, they stopped the fight because of a cut")

robbie-lawler-ko-s-tiki-o.gif

What are you a rookie kid?. Tiki was obviously playing dead so Robbie would rush in, and Tiki could catch him in an armbar/triangle. Oldest trick in MMA. Tiki just timed it wrong man.

Leonard Garcia was 1-5 in UFC. His sole UFC win was a robbery.

if we are talking outside the UFC its the great Scott Blevins. The worst guy to win a fight in the UFC was Roli Delgado imo

That Christodolou chap in most recent memory, usually people that get the call (nowadays anyway) from the ufc have SOME sort of skills. Idk what he was doing in there modern day punching bag.

any of the 0-1 guys. there are 0-2 or 0-3 guys but imagine how bad you must be that people just say "fuck this guy he's worthless" after just one fight.

not in the ufc but my favorite, still going strong. currently at 1-37
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kenneth-Allen-13050

also, he has the best mma math of all time

Kenneth Allen->Cory Simpson->Bruce Johnson->Jason Ehresmann->Chad Reiner->JustinWilcox->VitorRibeiro->Miyata->Uno->Ishida->Aurelio->Gomi->Sakurai->both Takase and Chonan->Anderson Silva

Too bad that winning is not transitive... :D

any of the 0-1 guys. there are 0-2 or 0-3 guys but imagine how bad you must be that people just say "fuck this guy he's worthless" after just one fight.

TUF guys who fail to make an impression. Titties and Aaron Wilkinson off the top of my head. There are certainly many others.

Back