Woah UFC 245 prelims are STACKED

I remember thinking Thompson’s TDD being high school wrestling bad. He’s come a long way

There’s a lot of high school wrestlers that brown would have a hard time taking down I’m pretty sure lol

ben is with ufc still? wtf brown finish him in the 1st

The prelims actually are stacked. It would make a pretty good Fight Night main card.

Just lacking a main event.

Mike Perry vs Geoff Neal
Ben Saunders vs Matt Brown
Ketlen Vieira vs Irene Aldana
Omari Akhmedov vs Ian Heinisch
Brandon Moreno vs Kai Kara-France
Jessica Eye vs Viviane Araujo
Chase Hooper vs Daniel Teymur
Punahele Soriano vs Oskar Piechota
Jessica Eye being on the prelims the fight after a title shot is hilarious. Not wrong about it having some good fights, Moreno and Kara-France, Neal and Perry coupled with Brown and Saunders where someone is likely getting finished, gotta admit the card is shaping up nicely.

Brown has never been in a boring fight but he is 38 and inactive for few years. Dunno what to expect here.

Still very anticipated fight for me because he is one of my favorite fighters.

After that bitch, coward move, against his own trainer: WAR ANY MATT BROWN'S OPPONENT!!

Brown-Saunders will be awesome. Two warriors that show up to throw down but are nearing the end of their careers. Who cares about their records, just enjoy fighters like them while they're still around.
This.

I'm looking forward to that one.

When they're gone, they're gone.

Saunders getting koed

Perry vs neal is fire

The other matchups aside from moreno vs france have good talent but don't seem fun on paper

Back