Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
upload_2019-11-19_21-13-46.png

giphy.gif

They know what the people really want.
<{JustBleed}>

They sure have great records.
That's not a good fight either way. One's got a shot chin and one has been inactive, when they aren't that good to begin with.
Brown beating Thomson must be one of the biggest human victory of all time in MMA

I thought Matt Brown retired?

Anyway, i hope Ben didn't put lime in Matt's chew.

War Matt. lol

Stacked 1 fight high lol

The prelims actually are stacked. It would make a pretty good Fight Night main card.

Just lacking a main event.

Mike Perry vs Geoff Neal
Ben Saunders vs Matt Brown
Ketlen Vieira vs Irene Aldana
Omari Akhmedov vs Ian Heinisch
Brandon Moreno vs Kai Kara-France
Jessica Eye vs Viviane Araujo
Chase Hooper vs Daniel Teymur
Punahele Soriano vs Oskar Piechota

I'd like to see germania da randamieine in every card as the main event honestly, she is so super

That's not a good fight either way. One's got a shot chin and one has been inactive, when they aren't that good to begin with.
Brown beating Thomson must be one of the biggest human victory of all time in MMA

I remember thinking Thompson’s TDD being high school wrestling bad. He’s come a long way

The prelims actually are stacked. It would make a pretty good Fight Night main card.

Not stacked IMO:

Mike Perry vs Geoff Neal - Fire, can’t argue here.
Ben Saunders vs Matt Brown - Depressing.
Ketlen Vieira vs Irene Aldana - I know the names but for WMMA they are not must see TV.
Omari Akhmedov vs Ian Heinisch - I like Ian; I don’t like this matchup.
Brandon Moreno vs Kai Kara-France - Almost care but not quite.
Jessica Eye vs Viviane Araujo - Good to know Eye is still alive.
Chase Hooper vs Daniel Teymur - The worse Teymur brother vs who?
Punahele Soriano vs Oskar Piechota - These could be fake names for all I know (though Piechota sounds familiar, like a low-level guy to stick on European cards).

Guess I’m just a bit of a hater, but there is little to no name value outside of the featured prelim. A smattering of “almost-cares” in random matchups does not seem Stacked to me. Perry vs Neal is a nice treat though, it’s like a bonus main card bout.

Not stacked IMO:

Ketlen Vieira vs Irene Aldana - I know the names but for WMMA they are not must see TV.
Punahele Soriano vs Oskar Piechota - These could be fake names for all I know (though Piechota sounds familiar, like a low-level guy to stick on European cards).

Guess I’m just a bit of a hater, but there is little to no name value outside of the featured prelim. A smattering of “almost-cares” in random matchups does not seem Stacked to me. Perry vs Neal is a nice treat though, it’s like a bonus main card bout.
Pretty much spot on, as usual. I’d say the Brown vs Saunders match intrigues me, even if they both are far from their primes(?).

Okay prelims, good main card. Solid event.

Brown-Saunders will be awesome. Two warriors that show up to throw down but are nearing the end of their careers. Who cares about their records, just enjoy fighters like them while they're still around.

Not stacked IMO:

Fair enough. I am sometimes prone to reckless hyperbole.

Holy shit I forgot abt that fight. Wonder boy flash KOed him a couple times in that fight but Brown clearly won and dished out some vicious damage himself. Shit I need to rewatch that one

I thought Matt Brown retired?

Anyway, i hope Ben didn't put lime in Matt's chew.

War Matt. lol

If I recall, he knocked Diego senseless in his "last" fight, retired publically, and immediately started questioning it. He un-retired to schedule a fight (for the second attempt) with Condit and proceeded to have a nasty injury in training and was going to be out a while.

I'm always game to watch a Matt Brown fight. I hadn't even head he was signed for a new fight date so I won't be complaining about the undercard no matter who else is on it.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I am sometimes prone to reckless hyperbole.

It’s a nice main card, so I can see how the enthusiasm can spill over. I just demand a lot as a fan and as they do so many events even the so-called “Stacked” cards get watered down throughout the Prelims fairly consistently.

If Neal/Perry lives up to expectation it’s all good regardless. I never expect much from the Prelims, it’s all bonus stuff when it performs.

Not stacked IMO:

Seriously, I have never heard of that Soriano guy before, I'm surprised he fought for LFA and Titan and I can't remember him at all.

Since I don't watch Contender Series I feel that I'm missing a lot of back stories for the prelim guys.

Back