Woah, Rory MacDonald Was Referenced in a Style Article

He dresses like a goober, his hair is lame, and I'm pretty sure he wears glasses just to wear them, and I hate guys that do that, especially with thick frames.

4/10 would not bang.

Let me bang bro!

He dresses like a goober, his hair is lame, and I'm pretty sure he wears glasses just to wear them, and I hate guys that do that, especially with thick frames.

4/10 would not bang.

I fuckin hate and I mean hate that too!!!!

Not surprising. The man knows style.

AylSdWPCQAIyVz3.jpg

Older condit will beat him little condit will out style him:

andre-condit.jpg

He doesn't have style! The people who start from scratch to design what he picked out a store do! I hate when people take credit for other designers work! There's a big BIG difference in designing clothes from scratch and picking clothes out at a store, trust me, it's hard. He just coppied what EVERYONE! Else is dressing like and then calls himself a fashion starter, how fuckin lame. Kanye west found that out real quick when he thought he could design for lv because he thought he dressed cool and said he was a designer and we all know how that turned out! :)

We all know who the "designer" in this thread is.

The count looks better in that photo.

Everyone has a grey suit, not so many rock a mid blue one. Also looks more smug, whereas Rory is looking a little goofy, hiding behind oversized Ricci glasses.

Poor choice on the shoes however for both, tan should really only be worn with a black suit or charcoal at best. At least Bisping has tried to match his belt, albeit the wrong shade.

Points for only using the top button - well done..

Overall ratings:

Bisping 8/10
Macdonald 6.5/10

hhaha
rory's style is embarassing

go have another fight with your buddy over red pants

I wonder if it was Rory or someone at UFC that came up with his gimmick.

The Count wears his pants so low, it makes the tie too short.

You don't have to match the shades of shoes, belt and watch strap, just the color.

Rory has square-toed shoes, that's not cool.

No one realizes they use him as the base on what to do when you're balding?

Its pretty clear his hairline is receding and that hair cut is very popular with men who are receding.

Its kind of like a dig at him and giving him props at the same time lol.

He doesn't have style! The people who start from scratch to design what he picked out a store do! I hate when people take credit for other designers work! There's a big BIG difference in designing clothes from scratch and picking clothes out at a store, trust me, it's hard. He just coppied what EVERYONE! Else is dressing like and then calls himself a fashion starter, how fuckin lame. Kanye west found that out real quick when he thought he could design for lv because he thought he dressed cool and said he was a designer and we all know how that turned out! :)

i dont have a clue how that turned out actually.

Huh? You would prefer it if he designed his own clothes instead of just wearing what's available like everyone else does?

Back