WNF Back? Erislandy Lara v Willie Lee tonight on ESPN

Margs is such a dangerous opponent for Pacquiao, because unlike Clottey Margs won't be afraid to engage, and plus he is such a big guy at Welterweight. I hate that Margarito is coming off all the shame and getting rewarded one of the biggest money makers in the sport.

You can watch this for free if you have mediacom high speed on their espn 3 stream

I'm not even a big fan of football, but HBO is just the shit in terms of documentary works. They can push and make anything seem interesting.

Yeah, I really like it when they do boxing. The one they did on the Thrilla in Manilla was real good, you really feel how bitter smokin Joe was.

Margs is such a dangerous opponent for Pacquiao, because unlike Clottey Margs won't be afraid to engage, and plus he is such a big guy at Welterweight. I hate that Margarito is coming off all the shame and getting rewarded one of the biggest money makers in the sport.

Clottey was afraid for a reason though... he did not want to get knocked out.. Marg will throw a lot of punches, but Pac will work him over with counters.. and knock him out because he isn't going to do what Clottey did.

if the fight happens

I dont think it will

You can watch this for free if you have mediacom high speed on their espn 3 stream

Man for some fucking reason I can't get espn 3 to stream right with time warner as my internet provider.

He always get hit a shit ton for it. Tony doesn't have that one shot killer. Cotto, Clottey both have better one shot knockout power than Tony. If Pacquiao can take Cotto's left hook or Clottey's uppercut without flinching, Tony is not going to KO pac with one shot. Pacquiao's upperbody movement and footwork is too much for Tony. And Tony's footwork isn't that great. If Pacquiao needs a breather, he can take it. This is going to be a wipe out fight.

Clottey was afraid for a reason though... he did not want to get knocked out.. Marg will throw a lot of punches, but Pac will work him over with counters.. and knock him out because he isn't going to do what Clottey did.

if the fight happens

I dont think it will

Its all about the Money, I just feel Texas will give him a license and this is an easy sell, Pacquiao is a big draw on his own, but if he fights a Mexican has gotten alot of media attention in Texas, it will draw alot of people to the stadium and I think the media coverage will be huge.

He always get hit a shit ton for it. Tony doesn't have that one shot killer. Cotto, Clottey both have better one shot knockout power than Tony. If Pacquiao can take Cotto's left hook or Clottey's uppercut without flinching, Tony is not going to KO pac with one shot. Pacquiao's upperbody movement and footwork is too much for Tony. And Tony's footwork isn't that great. If Pacquiao needs a breather, he can take it. This is going to be a wipe out fight.

Well I would hope so, Margs doesn't deserve this shot, we should be talking about pacquiao in other matchups, but that's another subject all together.

Paines getting hit early, he better switch it up or I don't see him making to the final bell.

Either Paines is a small light heavyweight, or Despaigne is freaking huge for it.

Saturday night fights, well at least I don't have to fucking wait fro tennis to get over

Down goes Paines

Dam paines can't get away from the left hook, and down he goes.

Tecate !!!!! Tastes like shit, but I love that they support boxing big time

I'd be surprised if Despaigne doesn't finish this fight.

yeah me too. Paines hasn't shown anything but he taking the punches better in this rd.

I wonder who they have set for Saturday night fights next weeek.

Hahah..Lee rocking the knockoff Polo shirt.

Yeah reed there was a knockdown in the 2nd.

His facial expressions conflicted with his words

Back