WNF Back? Erislandy Lara v Willie Lee tonight on ESPN

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is Wednesday Night Fights back on ESPN?
I didn't even know about this and I see that Lara is scheduled to fight Willie Lee in a couple of hours.

Nice surprise (for me at least).

Also, on the undercard two undefeated fighters are meeting up:
Yordanis Despaigne (6-0 w/ 4KOs) v Frank Paines (11-0 w/ 10KOs).
I don't know anything about Paines, I'm guessing this is just a regional undefeated to make Despaigne's record look pretty.
But still, at least it's two undefeated guys.

I wish. It's an "ESPN Boxing Special," but it's still good to see.

I liiked watching live boxing on Wednesday nights more than Friday nights. The middle of the week is a sweet time to relax and watch some fights.

Lara disappeared from the news for a while. He's still relatively young... younger thant Rigs and more technically sound that Gamboa. If you want to bet on who has the best career and the longevity, it would be Lara. I'll be watching.

FUCk... Watching Little League Softball and waiting for it to come on...

Also watching LA ink for some reason... I guess I would bang Kat Von D if I was kind of drunk.

Also watching LA ink for some reason... I guess I would bang Kat Von D if I was kind of drunk.

That show is getting annoying.. I used to watch it because I liked seeing the tatts.. and Kat..now its like 90210 or some shit

I dig chicks with some nice art work.

But not all tat up and fucked up with piercings though. A few nice tasteful pieces is cool. I dig hardcore chicks.

That show is getting annoying.. I used to watch it because I liked seeing the tatts.. and Kat..now its like 90210 or some shit

I jump on and off from time to time. I like the first two seasons better. This diverging tattoo shop and that annoying as shop manager blonde... It got gay. Real gay.

So far Lara has been a good solid boxer, a little too safe in his last few outings , I would like to see him show more of his arsenal tonight

Well, apperently I didn't see his last outing , I've only seen the few decisions before that

Talking about Margarito again, my Money says that Texas will give Margarito a license.

Jerry Jones is involved. He will make the fight happen.

Nice, Under Armour logos all over the ring. I know it's superficial, but seeing one Just For Men Hair Gel logo brings down the event for me.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's the Teacate, Just For Men set up like usual. For some reason my stream on ESPN3.com was showing a ring with Under Armour logos.

Last edited:
Hmmm this or Hard Knocks, gotta love that DVR

I'm not even a big fan of football, but HBO is just the shit in terms of documentary works. They can push and make anything seem interesting.

I like the Hardknocks series but HBO will replay that all week and Espn wont show this fight again, so I am watching this.

Back