Wmma?

watching girls act like dudes except nowhere near as good? think i will pass. my wife has no interest in it either so there lol

So JDS can probably beat GSP so why not cut out all the divisions under middleweight too. Since they're not as good and all...

Negative, women like perving over male athletes just like guys enjoy perving over Honda. wmma offers nothing to female viewers other than substandard fights. No female sports have a large female following as far as I'm aware.

Once again bro, WMMA is still young! Are you saying if WMMA were given a couple of years to build up the divisions and fine tune their talents they would still be incapable of putting on technically sound, entertaining fights?

Once again bro, WMMA is still young! Are you saying if WMMA were given a couple of years to build up the divisions and fine tune their talents they would still be incapable of putting on technically sound, entertaining fights?

If it could then they wouldn't need to mix it with the men's fights, it could stand on it's own two feet. It's just sexualized violence for men, nothing else. If it was about the best female fighters it'd the the womens HW division being introduced.

? You either need to look up the word "awesome" or "ungodly".

You obviously need to look up "sentence structure". "Ungodly" is defining the word "amount"; hence the term "an ungodly amount".

If it could then they wouldn't need to mix it with the men's fights, it could stand on it's own two feet. It's just sexualized violence for men, nothing else. If it was about the best female fighters it'd the the womens HW division being introduced.

Thats where the marketing benefit kicks in. Guys tune in hoping to see Ronda and Carmouche spontaneously lez out, but in the process they end up seeing a war between Hendo and Machida and think to themselves "This sport is actually pretty fucking cool". Thats synergy my friend.

Thats where the marketing benefit kicks in. Guys tune in hoping to see Ronda and Carmouche spontaneously lez out, but in the process they end up seeing a war between Hendo and Machida and think to themselves "This sport is actually pretty fucking cool". Thats synergy my friend.

lol, that made me laugh but I doubt it. I for one will switch off after Machida-Hendo, no interest in Ronda arm-barring some chick I'd never heard of in 30 seconds. The fact that someone can get a Bronze in Judo can just use it to walk through all the competition shows just how poor the 'talent' level is. It's a joke.

I don't think that's jacked up. I'm a 6'1 average guy, not particularly tough; but I'm sure I could beat down half of those women. Why would I wanna watch people do something who are even worse at it than I am?

As I explained in the post, WMMA is under stacked and under talented but only because it hasn't had the time and the outlet to develop.

lol, that made me laugh but I doubt it. I for one will switch off after Machida-Hendo, no interest in Ronda arm-barring some chick I'd never heard of in 30 seconds. The fact that someone can get a Bronze in Judo can just use it to walk through all the competition shows just how poor the 'talent' level is. It's a joke.

I disagree but I respect the fact that your offering intelligent arguments instead of random sexist insults like most of the other posters. I concede that there is a possibility that WMMA will fail to attract enough athletes and will ultimately fold. I just can't accept the fact that giving it a try would be harmful to the sport.

Back