WMMA Stats for 2016

"Elite WMMA" is an oxymoron.
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. I respect Joanna's striking technique it's better than mine? Obviously she weighs much less and is woman but the technique I can respect. Not even a feminist I can't stand women's soccer or basketball.

Val started her downfall. Now she gets dropped in all her fights and

She also wins all her fights so w/e.

WMMA is full of snoozers but trashing JJ who has put on some great fights is just nonsense. JJ vs Gadelha 2 was arguably the most entertaining fight of the UFC 200 weekend.

WMMA is full of snoozers but trashing JJ who has put on some great fights is just nonsense. JJ vs Gadelha 2 was arguably the most entertaining fight of the UFC 200 weekend.

Nah Lando/Ferg >>>>

Do you speak or just quote? And then you make a point lol finally.

A bit much but it was entertaining. I'm with @BisKINGTheCHAMP Lando/Ferg....

Meh...There's good and bad WMMA fights. I still like to watch it.

Meh...There's good and bad WMMA fights. I still like to watch it.
Agreed we know there are snoozefests but like I said there are some elite WMMA fighters who I have to respect from a technical aspect. I have to respect and are intriguing to watch.

Also I am camping out in this thread because I can't take the Perry/Jouban threads. Just want the fight to happen don't have anything left to say on that one.

Have any women been busted for banned substances this year?

Also, how many women have missed weight?

Agreed we know there are snoozefests but like I said there are some elite WMMA fighters who I have to respect from a technical aspect. I have to respect and are intriguing to watch.

For sure. Alexa Grasso is one to keep an eye on. Even though she dominated her UFC debut didn't do her justice. From watching her fight in Invicta the way she can tie all of the aspects of MMA together is incredible. She's really good at everything.

For sure. Alexa Grasso is one to keep an eye on. Even though she dominated her UFC debut didn't do her justice. From watching her fight in Invicta the way she can tie all of the aspects of MMA together is incredible. She's really good at everything.
I will check the tape on FP she's undefeated must be doing something right. Damn, She looks eerily like a girl I dated in College for about two weeks if you know what I mean the mousey face is eerie. Excuse me that was just kind of unexpected.

Have any women been busted for banned substances this year?

Also, how many women have missed weight?
Good point. I think Cyborg is the only one to get popped. And i can't remember a fighter missing weight in a high profile matchup yet. Could be wrong, i did not research.

I will check the tape on FP she's undefeated must be doing something right. Damn, She looks eerily like a girl I dated in College for about two weeks if you know what I mean the mousey face is eerie. Excuse me that was just kind of unexpected.

Watch the Mizuki Inoue fight.

Watch the Mizuki Inoue fight.
Spinning Back kick to the head. Technical in her striking keeps her hands where they are supposed to be even after a landed strike. Very Composed but a bit robotic at times never got loose in that fight standing. Very well rounded is a dangerous submission artist. If only she had more power in her punches. That's after watching the Mizuki fight. She is only 23 defintely showed her skills better in that fight than against Heather cringe Clark.

Spinning Back kick to the head. Technical in her striking keeps her hands where they are supposed to be even after a landed strike. Very Composed but a bit robotic at times never got loose in that fight standing. Very well rounded is a dangerous submission artist. If only she had more power in her punches. That's after watching the Mizuki fight. She is only 23 defintely showed her skills better in that fight than against Heather cringe Clark.

I watched that fight live so she kind of caught me off guard, but I think she definitely has a future.

I will right now. Basketball has too many commercials. Watching the Laker's game....
You think Grasso needs more time to develop? Maybe a switch to a "bigger" camp. But yeah I see the potential.

Also Heather should not be fighting in the UFC.

You forgot to include a stat.

Fucks given by me: 0
Then why did you even open this thread?

People like you need other things to do. You open a thread when you don't like the subject matter. What's the matter? Are you chaffing from being so lonely?

In total, so far:

45 Bouts.
14 finishes.
9 TKOs
5 Submissions (all chokes)
9 Split Decisions.

Approx 31% finishing rate for the ladies this year. No Ronda, no armbars. Source: Wikipedia.
*** aburger makes no claim that any of this information is accurate, nor necessary for the realization of Fedor as GOAT.

Viviane Pereira def. Valérie Létourneau Decision (split)
Juliana Lima def. JJ Aldrich Decision (unanimous)
Justine Kish def. Ashley Yoder Decision (unanimous)
Sara McMann def. Alexis Davis Submission (arm-triangle choke) *
Danielle Taylor def. Seo Hee Ham Decision (split)
Cláudia Gadelha def. Cortney Casey Decision (unanimous)
Amanda Cooper def. Anna Elmose Decision (unanimous)
Liz Carmouche def. Katlyn Chookagian Decision (split)
Raquel Pennington def. Miesha Tate Decision (unanimous)
Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) def. Karolina Kowalkiewicz Decision (unanimous)

Alexa Grasso def. Heather Jo Clark Decision (unanimous)
Ketlen Vieira def. Kelly Faszholz Decision (split)
Cristiane Justino def. Lina Länsberg TKO (punches) **
Jéssica Andrade def. Joanne Calderwood Submission (guillotine choke) *
Bethe Correia def. Jessica Eye Decision (split)
Ashlee Evans-Smith def. Veronica Macedo TKO (punches and elbows)**
Paige VanZant def. Bec Rawlings KO (flying head kick and punches)**
Raquel Pennington def. Elizabeth Phillips Decision (unanimous)
Maryna Moroz def. Danielle Taylor Decision (split)
Karolina Kowalkiewicz def. Rose Namajunas Decision (split)

Felice Herrig def. Kailin Curran Submission (rear-naked choke) *
Valentina Shevchenko def. Holly Holm Decision (unanimous)
Katlyn Chookagian def. Lauren Murphy Decision (unanimous)
Cortney Casey def. Cristina Stanciu TKO (elbows) **
Amanda Nunes def. Miesha Tate (c) Submission (rear-naked choke)*
Julianna Peña def. Cat Zingano Decision (unanimous
Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) def. Cláudia Gadelha Decision (unanimous)
Tatiana Suarez def. Amanda Cooper Submission (D'Arce choke)*
Joanne Calderwood def. Valérie Létourneau TKO (body kick and punches)**
Randa Markos def. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger Decision (unanimous)

Jéssica Andrade def. Jessica Penne TKO (punches) **
Sara McMann def. Jessica Eye Decision (unanimous)
Cristiane Justino def. Leslie Smith TKO (punches)**
Germaine de Randamie def. Anna Elmose TKO (knee to the body)**
Carla Esparza def. Juliana Lima Decision (unanimous)
Rose Namajunas def. Tecia Torres Decision (unanimous
Raquel Pennington def. Bethe Correia Decision (split)
Maryna Moroz def. Cristina Stanciu Decision (unanimous)
Bec Rawlings def. Seohee Ham Decision (unanimous)
Leslie Smith def. Rin Nakai Decision (unanimous

Miesha Tate def. Holly Holm (c) Technical Submission (rear-naked choke)*
Amanda Nunes def. Valentina Shevchenko Decision (unanimous
Lauren Murphy def. Kelly Faszholz TKO (elbows and punches)**
Ashlee Evans-Smith def. Marion Reneau Decision (split)
Justine Kish def. Nina Ansaroff Decision (unanimous)
What's the point of this?

There are no comparisons. Just your useless stats.

Post the same statistics for 125, 135, 155.

What's the point of this?

There are no comparisons. Just your useless stats.

Post the same statistics for 125, 135, 155.

Found these useless stats interesting. If you want those stats, happy hunting.

Member when Joanna was hyped as this murderous puncher then got exposed by Valérie Létourneau, then turned into a decisionator who got dropped in both of her fights this year.

lol

Do you possess a sense of irony? You're screen and post makes be believe you do not. Then again it was just a troll post meant to stir up shit. So maybe you do.

Back