WMMA Main and Co-Main For UFC 261? Rose vs Weili & Valentina vs Jessica

Will this WMMA main and co-main be a good draw?

• Total voters
Eventually being the key word, I think jj waits a long time until her next fight, she may even luck into another title shot, based on how she lost.

Marina probably has to fight down but adding a name like Torres, Gadelha or waterson to her record only makes her more of a contender. That or wait for a loser from 261.
Does she not need to worry about being removed from Rankings? It's already been a year since her last fight.

Tecia Torres already got smoked, she deserves a striker, Waterson would be fun but I feel she's already involved with someone else..

I think it will do alright in terms of PPV buys. It’s no blockbuster. That being said, both of those fights are fantastic, especially Weili vs Rose.

Why do people think Val will be the co-main, some random article? Weili v Esparza isn't that much of a draw.

Shevchenko v Andrade/Zhang v Namajunas/Silva, de la Rosa, Hill, Yoder, Davis, Mazo
•Streamed live 8 hours ago
WMMAddict

Everyone who voted yes is a virgin simp.

Absolutely not.

Or they just watch every fight no matter what.

It’s what non-casuals tend to do...

Has nothing to do with casual / non casual.

You're a sheep.

A sheep being sold a dog water product, and you'll just sit there and watch it, like a good little sheep.

You’re a bad troll. We get it.
Women bad, women hurt

View attachment 836599

So why aren't you watching the WMBA, or women's hockey, etc etc..

Because the skill level is lower? Is slower? It's just a worse product in general though.

But, let Uncle Dana fill that mouth right up.

I honestly think a lot of kids like you like it because they think it makes them more of a fan, or less of a casual, if they watch it.

Because the skill level is lower? Is slower? It's just a worse product in general though.

I honestly think a lot of kids like you like it because they think it makes them more of a fan, or less of a casual, if they watch it.
Do you watch Heavyweight knowing it's lower in skill and slower than Bantamweight?

You’re a very simple, very bad troll

I don’t watch those sports because we aren’t on a forum for those sports. You should quit now.
I can already tell you have the intelligence of a 6th grader. I watch mma. I watch all of the UFC fights, just because you don’t and you’re new to the sport, doesn’t mean I’m a sheep. You didn’t even watch Randy fight live, so I think it’s funny you want to give off this illusion that you’re a knowledgeable mma fan.
You’re the neckbearded, sweaty, Cheetos fingered bad trolls everyone ignores. You’re likely a Conor fan who thinks you’re witty and you hate women because they’ve always hated you.
Man or woman, not all fights are good.
If you don’t watch any WMMA fights then you miss the Nunes vs. Cyborg type fights and the Valentina Vs. Eye type fights.

just because you have an opinion, doesn’t mean everyone who disagrees is a sheep.

717B1513-3A94-466A-80AA-532FC6F8D93B.gif

I think you’re just a desperate casual trying his hardest to be hardcore. Pathetic
<Dany07>

Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas title fight targeted for UFC 261 headliner
By
Mike Bohn | February 26, 2021
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...ili-rose-namajunas-strawweight-title-targeted

Will it be Weili Zhang vs Rose Namajunas as the main event and Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade as the co-main?

Will Sherdog go insane over a WMMA main and co-main?

Will these fights be a good draw.?

Will Valentina be furious about having to be co-main under Weili?

~~~
From the article:

"The latest UFC 261 lineup now includes:
  • Champ Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas – for strawweight title
  • Champ Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Andrade – for women’s flyweight title
  • Uriah Hall vs. Chris Weidman
  • Jimmy Crute vs. Anthony Smith
  • Danaa Batgerel vs. Kevin Natividad"

Hi buddy.

Will it be Weili Zhang vs Rose Namajunas as the main event and Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade as the co-main?

If the fights are made yeah I think that's how they'd do it.

Will Sherdog go insane over a WMMA main and co-main?

Not as much as usual.

Will these fights be a good draw.?

Yes.

Will Valentina be furious about having to be co-main under Weili?

No but if she loses a split decision she'll be mad.

You’re a very simple, very bad troll

I don’t watch those sports because we aren’t on a forum for those sports. You should quit now.
I can already tell you have the intelligence of a 6th grader. I watch mma. I watch all of the UFC fights, just because you don’t and you’re new to the sport, doesn’t mean I’m a sheep. You didn’t even watch Randy fight live, so I think it’s funny you want to give off this illusion that you’re a knowledgeable mma fan.
You’re the neckbearded, sweaty, Cheetos fingered bad trolls everyone ignores. You’re likely a Conor fan who thinks you’re witty and you hate women because they’ve always hated you.
Man or woman, not all fights are good.
If you don’t watch any WMMA fights then you miss the Nunes vs. Cyborg type fights and the Valentina Vs. Eye type fights.

just because you have an opinion, doesn’t mean everyone who disagrees is a sheep.

View attachment 836602

I think you’re just a desperate casual trying his hardest to be hardcore. Pathetic
<Dany07>

Entire post just sounds sheepish.

You're such a hard-core fan, but you don't even want to watch the sport at it's highest level.

Back