WMMA Main and Co-Main For UFC 261? Rose vs Weili & Valentina vs Jessica

Will this WMMA main and co-main be a good draw?

• Total voters
Weili & Rose should be the main event while Shev & Andrade should headline the prelims for this card.

Valentina vs Jessica will be great, if nothing more than it'll be a decent challenge for Valentina. Still, she's heavily favored in that match.

Rose vs Weili could go either way in mine and I would say the majority of people's eyes.

Gtfo hater. You will not be missed.
I hope it is, but i'm not really a fan of none-competitive matchups(especially at the top level), and that's what I expect.. I don't want to see a decent challenge at the top of a card or even on a PPV main card at all, I want to see well put together fights which could go any which way.

I hope it is, but i'm not really a fan of none-competitive matchups(especially at the top level), and that's what I expect.. I don't want to see a decent challenge at the top of a card or even on a PPV main card at all, I want to see well put together fights which could go any which way.
Yeah but it's almost impossible to get a Valentina fight that "could go either way." Amanda and maybe de Randamie. That's it lol.

Probably the 2 most interesting fights in WMMA right now. Some of the handful I’d be interested in watching. That being said, I don’t see it doing that well. I believe vast majority of the ppv market is in the US. Zhang may be big in China, but she’s virtually unknown in the US I’d wager. They haven’t ever trusted Val to headline a Ppv in her 5 flyweight title fights. Probably average to just below buys.

Are you kidding? Valentina is going to murder Andrade worse than Zhang did, definitely betting on the KO there.
Dunno why you would think that. Valentina's not an aggression and chaos fighter like Zhang. Valentina most likely pieces her up for a lopsided decision, possibly a late finish, but I wouldn't put any money on it. It could easily come by submission as well. Valentina can get it done anyway she wants.

Dunno why you would think that. Valentina's not an aggression and chaos fighter like Zhang. Valentina most likely pieces her up for a lopsided decision, possibly a late finish, but I wouldn't put any money on it. It could easily come by submission as well. Valentina can get it done anyway she wants.
Andrade will try to consistently pressure Val and eventually walk right into a headkick

Yeah but it's almost impossible to get a Valentina fight that "could go either way." Amanda and maybe de Randamie. That's it lol.
Really is, there are 0 fights I would be excited to see her in right now.. Same with Nunes.

Probably the 2 most interesting fights in WMMA right now. Some of the handful I’d be interested in watching. That being said, I don’t see it doing that well. I believe vast majority of the ppv market is in the US. Zhang may be big in China, but she’s virtually unknown in the US I’d wager. They haven’t ever trusted Val to headline a Ppv in her 5 flyweight title fights. Probably average to just below buys.

Doing well doesn't always mean PPV buys, the UFC monetizes their fights in more ways than just PPV buys especially when it comes to international fighters. Weili's last fight in UFC 248 got such high ratings in China that UFC was able to renegotiate a tv deal that amounted to 100 million dollars. That PPV was did very well despite having average PPV buys.

Doing well doesn't always mean PPV buys, the UFC monetizes their fights in more ways than just PPV buys especially when it comes to international fighters. Weili's last fight in UFC 248 got such high ratings in China that UFC was able to renegotiate a tv deal that amounted to 100 million dollars. That PPV was did very well despite having average PPV buys.

Interesting. I didn’t know that about the China tv deal. Thanks for the info.

People bitch about WMMA. Some of it is pure garbage. Some of it is really good. Some people will complain about 2 WMMA fights headlining

I don't mind. I will pay for the PPV. I won't stream, I am probably not cool if I actually pay for something rather than steal it, but oh well.

I like MMA. Some girl fights are worth watching and these have the makings to have fireworks.

Back