WMMA isn't good enough to Main Event cards

The undeniable fact is that the extremely large majority of MMA fans would rather watch men headline a card than women and that men headlining will sell more than WMMA will 99% of the time.

Please explain to me how you believe that more people would rather watch women or that women will sell more.

And I'm not sure if you're ignorant or just being obtuse.
I didn't say I wanted a WMMA card. I said that's the true test to see if people are interested in WMMA or watching because it's on the card.
Do you disagree ?
In fox card yea probably because that's were most casual fans watch mma. Ppv wise I really don't know, depends which females are headline and who else is fighting.

I don't know about majority of MMA fans rather watch man headline fights than women. Hardcore fans probably but from casual standpoint I don't think they care. I don't know where you get this 99 percent man will sell more? Because the driving force people buying cards is because of story and personality of the fighters fighting. Conor is good playing his role just like ronda is good playing her role hence why they have big ppv.

Even if you get a women who like undefeated for 10 years but has a personality of a dead fish headline a card it will do just as bad like ufc 206.

Come on, guys. We have to send emails to UFC asking for a female-only PPV event to end this debate. I'm sure if women are doing so good UFC will be thrilled with the idea.

You saying anything means shit if you're going to ignore the numbers. And they have numbers backing the PVZ-Waterson main event, and it was a success.

And I'm saying that it would have done much better with men headlining.

Do you deny that ?

In fox card yea probably because that's were most casual fans watch mma. Ppv wise I really don't know, depends which females are headline and who else is fighting.

I don't know about majority of MMA fans rather watch man headline fights than women. Hardcore fans probably but from casual standpoint I don't think they care. I don't know where you get this 99 percent man will sell more? Because the driving force people buying cards is because of story and personality of the fighters fighting. Conor is good playing his role just like ronda is good playing her role hence why they have big ppv.

Even if you get a women who like undefeated for 10 years but has a personality of a dead fish headline a card it will do just as bad like ufc 206.

A male headlining Fight will sell better than every women fight always except for Ronda and that's over now.
That's just common sense man.

And you dont know if the majority of MMA fans would rather watch men than women ?
C'mon let's be honest with ourselves here. It's ridiculous to deny that.

I did not buy this last PPV and with Holly headlining the next one I will not be buying that one either. I am sure that there are many others who are feeling the same way.
Again I will say if you really want to see just how popular WMMA is then have an all women card.

The fact of the matter is that it would flop miserably and everyone knows it .
The only way you can get fans to watch women fight is to mix them with the men. And even then it's just a wasted spot on the card.

Gives me a decent smoke break though so there's that I guess.

And I'm saying that it would have done much better with men headlining.

Do you deny that ?
Desperately clinging to your opinion when there is actual evidence suggesting you are wrong is kind of dumb. But this is sherdog.

A male headlining Fight will sell better than every women fight always except for Ronda and that's over now.
That's just common sense man.

And you dont know if the majority of MMA fans would rather watch men than women ?
C'mon let's be honest with ourselves here. It's ridiculous to deny that.

I did not buy this last PPV and with Holly headlining the next one I will not be buying that one either. I am sure that there are many others who are feeling the same way.
Again I will say if you really want to see just how popular WMMA is then have an all women card.

The fact of the matter is that it would flop miserably and everyone knows it .
The only way you can get fans to watch women fight is to mix them with the men. And even then it's just a wasted spot on the card.

Gives me a decent smoke break though so there's that I guess.
There is no fact that it will flop. You just assume it will. But if a card is created it depends who you have in it. Let say we have that fight Gabi vs the grandma in the main event it's going flop. How did you determine the majority fan think of wmma?

Look you and I will keep going around circles since both of us strong opinions on the subject. Holly and paige did good numbers as a main event in fox cards. Will I think they do the same in ppv, I don't think so since I believe most casual fans don't buy ppv as often. I seen good ppv cards with decent fighters and it still do poorly aka ufc 206.

To me i see females fighters as fighters , you other hand just see the female part. Which it's okay since seeing female fight doesn't suit everyone.

There is no fact that it will flop. You just assume it will. But if a card is created it depends who you have in it. Let say we have that fight Gabi vs the grandma in the main event it's going flop. How did you determine the majority fan think of wmma?

Look you and I will keep going around circles since both of us strong opinions on the subject. Holly and paige did good numbers as a main event in fox cards. Will I think they do the same in ppv, I don't think so since I believe most casual fans don't buy ppv as often. I seen good ppv cards with decent fighters and it still do poorly aka ufc 206.

To me i see females fighters as fighters , you other hand just see the female part. Which it's okay since seeing female fight doesn't suit everyone.

Yeah anyone who doesn't think that an all WMMA card would flop obviously doesn't have a grip on reality when it comes to this topic.

You see females as fighters huh ?
I don't. I actually think it's a ridiculous gender role mix up fueled by the confused and irrational SJW feminists and the man bun wearing testosterone free beta boys who cried when she lost.

But whatever floats your flamboyant boat man.

Yeah anyone who doesn't think that an all WMMA card would flop obviously doesn't have a grip on reality when it comes to this topic.

You see females as fighters huh ?
I don't. I actually think it's a ridiculous gender role mix up fueled by the confused and irrational SJW feminists and the man bun wearing testosterone free beta boys who cried when she lost.

But whatever floats your flamboyant boat man.
Haha you triggered? There proof women can headline fights but you keep deny it. Women who are popular can headline. You can't just put no name in a headline spot.

Majority people who hate wmma just hate ronda not other wmma fighters

Haha you triggered? There proof women can headline fights but you keep deny it. Women who are popular can headline. You can't just put no name in a headline spot.

Majority people who hate wmma just hate ronda not other wmma fighters

I don't hate any WMMA fighters. I don't hate women.
That's just the strawman argument that white nights use to shut down any logical argument against WMMA

You keep referring to the fact that women have been main events as evidence that they are successful at it.

What I'm saying is that other than Ronda, regardless of the PPV sales with women headlining, it would sell even more with men headlining.

Again an all WMMA card would be the litmus test.

I don't hate any WMMA fighters. I don't hate women.
That's just the strawman argument that white nights use to shut down any logical argument against WMMA

You keep referring to the fact that women have been main events as evidence that they are successful at it.

What I'm saying is that other than Ronda, regardless of the PPV sales with women headlining, it would sell even more with men headlining.

Again an all WMMA card would be the litmus test.
What I'm trying to say it depends which women you put on the card
If you get holly vs nunes jj vs waterson and paige vs some random chick and some plug in I think the card will do alright.

It's like you have card only lhw fighters, depending who in the card it will determine how will the event be.

All I'm trying to say I don't think it matter if you are a guy or female it all depends really how much hype and social media standing a fighter has. I mean paige vs waterson main did much better than king mo vs Ishii.
Paige has the main stream draw because dancing with stars and her interaction with her fans on social media.
You keep on saying a all female will flop, really depends who on the card. What is your definition on a flop card anyway?

Back