WMMA fights that need to happen...

Shev vs De Randamie ain't" gonna happen considering Shev isn't moving back up
De Randamie vs Cyborg won't happen for the most obvious reason.
Nunes vs Holms is a strong possibility.

- Cyborg Vs De Randamie
- Megan Anderson Vs De Randamie
- Holm Vs Nunes
- Joanna Vs The other 125ers

What do you think of these matchups? Who wins these and do they make sense?

GDR vs Nunes.
Holm/Ladd vs Nunes

- GDR should stay as 135 lbs, potential rematch vs Holm, and Nunes
- Shevchenko should stay as 125 lbs and defend belt

Namajunas/Andrade
Zhang vs top of divison
Tatiana vs Ansaroff as title eliminator

125 lbs still need some time to grow up.

They don't have rankings for women's Flyweight or Featherweight. Why not check it out rather than talking out of your ass?

I am literally getting more stupid just from talking to you

current UFC rankings

upload_2019-1-10_17-13-36.png

as of Jan 1st

upload_2019-1-10_17-15-37.png

Alright I never realised there was a "view full website" option. It doesn't show up on the mobile version. No need to be a cunt.

Me?

Wasnt your comment "Why not check it out rather than talking out of your ass?"

I think my comment was a fair response to be honest... ;) If you dont like being talked to like an idiot, maybe you shouldnt talk to other people like one x

Isn't Jessica eye getting a title shit at valentina?
I thought that was Kish...?
Eye may get a shot though.
No offense for the typo(?), just saw a chance for potty humor and took it.

Me?

Wasnt your comment "Why not check it out rather than talking out of your ass?"

I think my comment was a fair response to be honest... ;) If you dont like being talked to like an idiot, maybe you shouldnt talk to other people like one x
Lol fair play. TBF it did seem like you were talking out of your ass at the time (a lot of people post shit that isn't true without bothering to look it up). UFC needs to update their shit, those cheapasses probably have Jon Anik running their website.

Lol fair play. TBF it did seem like you were talking out of your ass at the time (a lot of people post shit that isn't true without bothering to look it up). UFC needs to update their shit, those cheapasses probably have Jon Anik running their website.

He routinely talks out his ass. This time, however, he was correct.

Here is my list of wmma “fights” I want to see:

Here is my list of wnba games I want to see:

I want to watch Tatina Suarez 50-40 Rose over 5 rounds. Can't think of any other wmma fights sparking my interest.

That’s why general discussion has gone to shit around here, lame ass trolls who contribute jack shit to a thread. We get it guys, you don’t like WMMA, do you really feel the need to announce that in a thread discussing WMMA?

Back