"WME-IMG have nothing to do with any decisions being made in the UFC" - Dana White

So they drop 4 billion and don't have a say? Dana is next to go

He is so out of the equations when it comes to business. He's literally a dog for the owners to take on the heat. Has always been that way, is, and continue to be that way.

28293d1421156196-help-ghosts-image.png

If he expects people to believe that he must think they're pretty dumb and he might be right, but more likely, he assumes correctly that he only needs to maintain slightly plausible deniability since by the time it's clear he was lying, it won't matter-just like all the other times he has lied in public.

Haha just heard that quote.

"They're nothing to do with the fights being made, nothing to do with the production...".

I like Dana but come the fuck on. Why are Liddell, Hughes and Goldie out of jobs now?

Dana's bosses have nothing to do with the business they purchased...

Liar.
Yeah, the guy that reportedly was willing to pay Fedor 30 million had the brilliant idea of putting Waterson x PVZ and Gall x Sage as main/co-main on a FOX card.

Lol they spent $4.2B so they can let this guy do whatever the fuck he wants? Yea ok.

Dana White: Chuck, Matt, guys, it wasn't my decision but I have to let you guys go.

im still waiting for Dana to pay back for Maia vs Silva

Haha just heard that quote.

"They're nothing to do with the fights being made, nothing to do with the production...".

I like Dana but come the fuck on. Why are Liddell, Hughes and Goldie out of jobs now?
What does either of those things have to do with the fights or the production of the shows?

Back