Wladimir Klitschko vs. Odlanier Solis a possibility

emcee

Purple Belt
Reaction score
http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/1/1...r-solis-possible-tyson-fury-livid-boxing-news

I just rub my fingers with mirth when people say Vitali knocked out Solis. It exposes the fact that they don't watch these fights and just do a "once-over" on the records. Solis was a great amateur fighter and has had a solid pro career thus far. Solis is as accomplished as any to challenge the Klitschkos (unlike Tyson Fury). Solis deserved a rematch against Vitali.

Honestly, I don't think he deserves anything. Not after he showed up out of shape again, and went 12 rounds with Airich (a guy who got KOed by Charr in 1 round).

Solis is the only HW that has the talent to beat the Klitschko's, unfortunately he lacks the desire to be a great HW. Even if he didn't blow out his knee against Vitali I doubt he could have last to the 12th round in his awful condition. He needs a couple more fights, where he shows up in good shape and puts up a good performance.

Honestly, I don't think he deserves anything. Not after he showed up out of shape again, and went 12 rounds with Airich (a guy who got KOed by Charr in 1 round).

Solis is the only HW that has the talent to beat the Klitschko's, unfortunately he lacks the desire to be a great HW. Even if he didn't blow out his knee against Vitali I doubt he could have last to the 12th round in his awful condition. He needs a couple more fights, where he shows up in good shape and puts up a good performance.
1286531162354.gif

Would like to see Solis-Povetkin with the winner taking on Wlad. It's just tough to know how good some of the contenders are when they don't fight each other before getting a title shot.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/1/1...r-solis-possible-tyson-fury-livid-boxing-news

I just rub my fingers with mirth when people say Vitali knocked out Solis. It exposes the fact that they don't watch these fights and just do a "once-over" on the records. Solis was a great amateur fighter and has had a solid pro career thus far. Solis is as accomplished as any to challenge the Klitschkos (unlike Tyson Fury). Solis deserved a rematch against Vitali.

solis was winning the first but then seemingly quit and a lot of speculation about gamblimg followed that. Solis was a great amateur, beat Haye, Ibragiimov, Savon, Pulev and a lot of other good names but he is morbidly obese now and that will make him a lot slower than he was then and competing over 12 this will affect him a lot more.

his pro record is certainly no better than Fury's, that's for sure.

Would like to see Solis-Povetkin with the winner taking on Wlad. It's just tough to know how good some of the contenders are when they don't fight each other before getting a title shot.

I think wasting time with atlas put povetkin a long way back. I rate pulev, fury as the top 2 contenders atm with price on there level but still unproven.

I think wasting time with atlas put povetkin a long way back. I rate pulev, fury as the top 2 contenders atm with price on there level but still unproven.

Fury a top contender? Haye or Price would break his face. Forget about what vitali or wlad would do to him haha

I would actually prefer to see Solis fight one of the Klitschkos again other than anyone else out there.

We didn't really get to see Solis work in the Vitali fight.

Solid fat doesn't deserve anything until he comes into a fight in shape. If you don't even have the determination to get in shape, why would you have the determination to put up a fight when things get tough against a Klit. Sorry, but I don't want to see another 10 rd jabfest before Klit finally (maybe) decides to throw a right hand to end it.

Fury a top contender? Haye or Price would break his face. Forget about what vitali or wlad would do to him haha

Based on what, Price would break his face? Fury looked better in his last fight then Price did.

As far as I am concerned they are pretty equal until they fight each other. Fury has proved more then Price though.

Solid fat doesn't deserve anything until he comes into a fight in shape. If you don't even have the determination to get in shape, why would you have the determination to put a fight when things get tough against a Klit. Sorry, but I don't want to see another 10 rd jabfest before Klit finally (maybe) decides to throw a right hand to end it.

Theres no one better out there. Don't tell me that hype job Price is ready for this. I will laugh in your face if you say Fury is the guy. Povetkin is obviously never going to fight either brother.

Face it, Arreola and Solis are likely to be the next guys to fight the Klitschkos.

Theres no one better out there. Don't tell me that hype job Price is ready for this. I will laugh in your face if you say Fury is the guy. Povetkin is obviously never going to fight either brother.

Face it, Arreola and Solis are likely to be the next guys to fight the Klitschkos.

Povetkin is someone I would rather see. I already said why I don't think Solis deserves it. So yes, I would much rather see someone like Fury or Helenius fight.

Solis probably is as deserving as anyone else out there, it just drives me crazy when someone was blessed with skill but doesnt put in the proper work to maximize it. Kinda reminds me of Riddick Bowe as far as work ethic

Explain how Helenius deserves a shot if Solis doesn't?

Explain how Helenius deserves a shot if Solis doesn't?

Solid is a fat lazy POS. That's why I don't want to see him in there. He won't put up a fight because he has no determination. It has nothing to do with skill or being deserving, which I don't see what Solis has done to make him so deserving over the other guys in the top ten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back