Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora official for Dec. 11

Wolverine5150

Blue Belt
Reaction score
According to Dan Rafael at ESPN, the Klitschko-Chisora bout is official for December 11.

Any predictions?

Wlad will jab him to death, and then maybe go for the finish right as the clock's ticking down, as usual.

I really wish Haye would step up and fight one of the Klits, this is getting ridiculous.

Is December 11 the same night that the Showtime Bantamweight Tournament begins? I think this would be a bad night for a Klitschko fight. I may be in the minority though.

I'll be rooting for Del Boy, but I think Wlad takes this

Is December 11 the same night that the Showtime Bantamweight Tournament begins? I think this would be a bad night for a Klitschko fight. I may be in the minority though.

not really a bad night, because by the time the tourney begins, the Klitschko fight will be over and have shown on ESPN 3

Rooting for Chisora. He will actually give Wladimir something he hasn't got in years and that is a decent fight.

the fight will look like the last 10 fights of his death by jab

Klitschko's gonna get smashed to bits. Derek has movement, determination and power. You lot are too jaded by years of opponents that were beaten before entering the ring. And the NEW......

33594_440232495204_285530825204_5389802_2135897_n.jpg

Chisora will lose but he'll go out on his shield, and he has more balls than David Haye.

Klitschko will probably find a way to win the fight as usual but i really do hope chisora causes an upset

Wlad will jab him to death, and then maybe go for the finish right as the clock's ticking down, as usual.

I really wish Haye would step up and fight one of the Klits, this is getting ridiculous.

I like it.
Not much around competition beside Haye :(

The heavyweight division is just complete and utter garbage. Where the hell is the next great American heavy?

You're garbage

Maybe. But that doesn't mean that were stuck in the weakest heavyweight division of all-time. I understand the sport is cyclical but I want a boxer that can actually give the brothers a run for their money.

Back