Wladamir Klitshko's opponents during his title regin

Breakfast Bar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Without doing any research, I think the following statements would hold up for any HW with more than a couple title defenses:

1. Biggest average opponent (height and weight)
2. Best won/loss record of opponents
3. Most international set of opponents
4. Best won/loss ratio of rounds fought
5. Most title defenses against opponents, none of whom will be inducted into IBHOF

Without doing any research, I think the following statements would hold up for any HW with more than a couple title defenses:

1. Biggest average opponent (height and weight)
2. Best won/loss record of opponents
3. Most international set of opponents
4. Best won/loss ratio of rounds fought
5. Most title defenses against opponents, none of whom will be inducted into IBHOF

Wladimir in recent years fights only mandatory defenses by the organizations IBF, WBA, WBO....so each boxer he faces is their #1 guy.

It was true unfortunately
Yeah, forums thrive off of false claims and contrarian viewpoints. Should have gone with Wlad having the best chin in HW history and then something about Mike Tyson.

WladyPie needs to stop shivering and beating up all the mandatory pie's he's been fighting. It's time for him to fight Shannon The Cannon Briggs. That's a fight I wanna see. A fight a lot of people would like to see. Sure, Wlad might pummel Shannon and Shannon isn't mandatory and probably won't be for a long time but Shannon always comes to fight, always has that puncher's chance. Shannon might land a Cannon of a right hand on Wlady's chin and the world will see if he can take a Cannon shot to the chin. All of this is imo of fkn course but damn I'd like to see this fight.

Back