Wlad vs. Deontay

Ch0sen0ne

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How well would Deontay Wilder do against Wladimir Klitschko today?

How many years will Wilder have to develop before challenging Wlad in your opinion?

Dunno. Probably very poorly. Wilder hasn't faced anybody good yet and if he fought Wlad he'd be going from Z to A. I think he might still need a year or two before he's really ready. Remember Wilder had a very short amateur career and is learning how to fight in the pros. 30 fights is nothing.

I think he's ready. He stopped Zelenoff and we all know both Klits were ducking him

wilder = michael grant = derrick jefferson

Wilder is no where close, and Im a huge supporter of his. He isnt getting in on Wlad, doesnt move well enough to keep Wlad from sticking his paw in his face, and very few can just eat Wlad's shots all night.

Punchers chance and a bad one at that.

Wladimir would win now, well later it is hard to say.

Not even close, Wlad would retire before Wilder is "ready"

Yep TS mentioned when could Wilder catch up, Wladimir could be like Vitali and maintain excellent form though. I'd like him to go out on top.

I hope so too. I also hope he takes out some of these american hws along the way.

Yep TS mentioned when could Wilder catch up, Wladimir could be like Vitali and maintain excellent form though. I'd like him to go out on top.

Could maintain like Vitali? You can be pretty damned sure he will be in great shape. He will probably look the same as now when he's 50 too.

Wlad and Wilder has been sparring so no surprises for Wlad. He will squash Wilder.

Wilder's wild style makes for a tougher opponent than others would because he throws those cinder blocks at weird angles. Wlad likely catches him and puts him to sleep within 5 though.

Wlad would beat Wilder, don't get me wrong, but I think that Wilder has a better chance than people are giving him

also, apparently Wlad once said that Wilder was one of the best sparring partners he had ever faced

if you wanna see what wlad vs wilder would look like, go back and watch wlad vs derrick jefferson or lennox lewis vs michael grant. its what happens when you put a world champion and olympic gold medal winner in against a big, athletic, inexperienced, unproven puncher.

Back