Wlad turns 45 soon.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'll remind you of this article.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wladimir-klitschko-plotting-boxing-comeback-2019-10

- dazn paid klitchko for a comeback when wlad turns 45. Wlad golfs while retired and supports the EU or some shit but also George foreman record and hes waiting it out to break it or whatever. Cliffs<

The true king is coming for that belt. Big daddy is back to hold your head and knock you out. The party is over. Cleanup time.

But seriously, over or under 30% that he comes back to beat the record.

Last edited:
I guess, I mean I'm sure one of the sanctioning bodies would pull some shady shit to vacate a belt so they could put Wlad in a fight for it. Of the big 3 hes already fallen against the big 2, Wilder is the logical option if not some gift him a belt fight happens.

I would assume he just stays retired, though.

He keeps himself in good shape, and has ways relied on his technique and stratagem. It's a style style that doesn't age as hard, which is why he could be so dangerous for so long (even though he had an ever harder time pulling the trigger in his last couple of fights).

Still, a older fighter coming OUT of retirement to fight for a belt has pretty much never gone well.

They'll make a special lineal belt for him to fight Andy Ruiz or someone...

I guess, I mean I'm sure one of the sanctioning bodies would pull some shady shit to vacate a belt so they could put Wlad in a fight for it. Of the big 3 hes already fallen against the big 2, Wilder is the logical option if not some gift him a belt fight happens.

I would assume he just stays retired, though.
Wlad vs Usyk for the WBO title they'll pull off AJ.

Does it still count if he wins any title or does it have to lineal? Foreman is oldest either way right?

Back