Wlad on Stiverne - "If he dies, he dies"

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
images

Klitschko wants the fight and made that clear when we spoke.

Hmmm so the two questions I ask you are do you want to see Stiverne fight Wilder or Wlad?

And if Wlad, could he make it competitive or would it be a hug match until Wlad hits him with the big 1-2.

Personally I'd rather see Wilder vs Bernie first because I actually want to see Deontay beat someone legit not named Malik or Charlie.

Don King won't let it happen so soon, but eventually Wlad will unify and he'll be the man. Wlad takes Stiverne's lunch money.

It is not Gonna Happen, King won't allow it and Stiverne sounded like he really dosen't want it. He was a bunch of time if he wanted Wald and he kept dodging the questing. I think he goes for a fight with Wilder or ANYONE else before seeing Wlad.

Stiverne fighting Wilder makes more sense right now. Might be good for business to keep the belt in the continent for a couple fights before losing to Wlad.

Wlad is a good guy and soft spoken. Wouldn't it be much more exciting if he was the bad guy like Drago?

Stone cold faced killer fedor-esque.

While I have a lot of respect for Wlad's skills, I have no desire to see him fight anyone.

Lets see Stiverne vs Wilder.

Back