wiz cool c's blue belt party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed genius level med school candidate who worked at a gas station and never got into med school.

I came in on the back end of his existance and remember that, but I don't recall any specifics. Wasn't he like an epic troll or was he friendly with posters in here?

I came in on the back end of his existance and remember that, but I don't recall any specifics. Wasn't he like an epic troll or was he friendly with posters in here?

Yeah, I was off for a while and only really got to see the end of his existence. So I really have no idea if he was a genuine person or a troll.

He got rapey in f11 and eqqus put him down like the Chinese pigdog he was.

Dude gets modded up and his first ban ends up being a gift to sherdoges everywhere. Not a bad start

Wiz got banned . . . . . . . . . Noooooooo.

I will never get to see the live performance.

I have a feeling he'll be back. Hes the type of guy who has to have the last word at all costs. Maybe there is hope of seeing his "documentary" one day after all.

I can only assume it was for a post in the Stand Up forum where he said he enjoyed sexually forcing himself on the mothers of Sherdog posters.

He got rapey in f11 and eqqus put him down like the Chinese pigdog he was.

Dude gets modded up and his first ban ends up being a gift to sherdoges everywhere. Not a bad start

Figures. The dude seemed to talk about raping people alot.

There is no defense against a well timed hammer.

I have a feeling he'll be back. Hes the type of guy who has to have the last word at all costs. Maybe there is hope of seeing his "documentary" one day after all.

He'll be back and then gone again. He's the type of guy that wants everyone to know who he is.

Damn, they finally gave ol wiz the hammer.

I feel like I really let you guys down. I do feel like I probably saved a few moms though.

I smell a conspiracy afoot. Why would wiz need to resort to raping mothers when he's elbow-deep in Chinese tang? Dude gets so much pussy he's tired of it.

I think equus set him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back