Without TRT Hendo is done

KnockUOut

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Getting completely dominated like ive never seen him before. Without TRT i guess Hendo is done.

wow. he is getting thrown around like nothing.

Shogun was winning as well

Shogun was winning as well

Yeah and as that was Hendos last fight on TRT i think no way he was able to land that KO punch on Shogun without the recovery advantages of TRT in the third round.

I cant believe i just saw Hendo get dominated like that.

I don't want to get into the TRT discussion.. but at 43.. Dan showed his age against an elite LHW... hats off to Cormier.. no matter if Dan is small and old, he is a world class wrestler, and DC toyed with him... time for Henderson to call it a career or move down..

Trt or not, Cormier is strong like an ox and did the same thing to a big hw like Barnett.

All these guys that were on TRT will now get found out

I agree that Hendo is nearing the end. But he lost to a guy 9 years younger than him and 30 pounds heavier. Lets cut the guy some slack.

I agree. So is a lot of the fighters. But don't take anything away from DC.

Hendo never had a problem fighting bigger guys. The problem was you had a bigger guy with amazing technique. Not many guys in the UFC combine the two.

20 pounds. And yeah, that's the reason. Like when he was throwing a heavier Barnett around, when he really is a MW himself?

Cormier weighed in at 238 against Barnett, who was 248. Yeah he's a smaller frame guy, but let's not go crazy with how he's a natural middle weight and what not. Maybe 15 years ago he could've been a natural middleweight.

He'll probably knock out Shogun again then retire. Thank you based Hendo

Back