With what we know now, shouldn't DC get an immediate rematch?

UncleFester

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that we know Jon was hopped up on PEDs and blow, shouldn't DC get a rematch? I mean he was doing pretty good until the eye poke. Anderson got a rematch after getting KTFO. I picked Jones to win but I think DC could beat a clean Jon.

Lol someone tweet DC about this hormone stuff, if anyone could bring big attention its him. Oh eyah hes an Olympian who knows the steroids bro code, prob wont do nothin

have DC face the winner of Rumble/Gus

Just stop, besides DC don't want no more Bones.

DC after that heartbroken loss, has been very quiet. Thought he would of question the tests (and the untral low T/E ratio, etc), its only fair to seek the truth. For him to be this quiet, there is probably reasons behind it.

Until the post-fight results are in and further testing is done, they aren't going to organise a rematch.

Rediculous thread, wait for the results. You can't hang a guy before you see the evidence.
Him using blow a few months before does not mean it will say the same come fight day.

People F up, get over it. DC did

If I was DC after that heartbroken loss, I would of question the tests (and the untral low T/E ratio, etc), its only fair to seek the truth. For him being this quiet, there is probably reasons behind it.

One of the reasons probably being that Jones isn't convicted of anything yet, except for the none-fight related cocaine.

Now that we know Jon was hopped up on PEDs and blow, shouldn't DC get a rematch? I mean he was doing pretty good until the eye poke. Anderson got a rematch after getting KTFO. I picked Jones to win but I think DC could beat a clean Jon.

Nah, bones took his soul

DC after that heartbroken loss, has been very quiet. Thought he would of question the tests (and the untral low T/E ratio, etc), its only fair to seek the truth. For him to be this quiet, there is probably reasons behind it.

He tweeted about jones and the coke

This has barley made the MMA media just forums give it time

I think the UFC would've suspended him if he and they know his test are gonna come up positive for PEDs.

Lol someone tweet DC about this hormone stuff, if anyone could bring big attention its him. Oh eyah hes an Olympian who knows the steroids bro code, prob wont do nothin

Dude, it's January 8 and you already have dubs :icon_lol:

Nah, let DC fight someone else and get his confidence back.

No, if PED use is confirmed, he should get a fight against Gus/Rumble winner for interim champ.

Back