With Valentina at 1/8, why wouldn't you bet next weekend?

@The Natural Born Runner , Never bet against us. We are a force to recon with. BTW if you want to win something really significant, something major, then bet on us winning quadruple this season( PL, League Cup,CL &FA Cup). Your life will be set forever.

8k to win 1k is a roll if you're betting on this fight....it is a lock...

She' a lock that's for sure

Attachments

• vshev1.jpg
    vshev1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
I want to see all these "rich" guys betting slips. Im poor. Let me live through you vicariously. Show me a 6 figure bet.

Valentina is my girl for many, many reasons !

giphy.gif

Again, underrating Montano.

I agree Shevchenko is better, but much crazier things have happened than Montano winning.

What if Shevchenko suffers a freak injury? Or has an off night?

What if Montano has the fight of her life and Shevchenko underperforms?

i expect Shevchenko to win, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it with those terrible odds.

The probability of one of those scenarios is less than you seem to think. "Freak injury", for example, is less than 2%. And "off night" is not automatically enough for Montano to win, etc.

I wouldn't count out Karolina so easily either.

Look, I'm a fan of Karolina, but I just think she's going to get rekt.

She just isn't strong enough. Andrade is going to back her down the whole fight. If Karolina is somehow getting the better of her, Andrade will take her down, if Karolina tries to clinch up like she usually does, Andrade is going to take her down.

Is the name really that hard? Funny how everybody tries their best at Albanian last names, and some pretty out there AA names, but something like "Schevchenko" is just too hard. It's said like it's spelled. I didn't look it up and I'm not, so at least give an easier Caucasian name the ol' college effort.
shevchenko is not albanian you turd lol

Bets like these are always the ones that back fire. I made some money betting, but I've lost some too, risking 8k for 1k is just not worth it for me.

Yeh odds are too high for the risk.
A lock was mcgregor / Floyd.

If this was 3-1 I’d consider dropping my net worth on it. 8-1, no thanks Jeff.

shevchenko is not albanian you turd lol
Nice reading ability, bro. I mean, I specifically pointed out that people did better with Albanian and weird AA names, than names like schevchenko.. Which is more straight forward.

Unless you are super rich, you are a moron to take anyone at minus anything in mma, unless you are trying to parlay several fights. One punch is all it takes to fuck your bet. You need to be making big bets on lots of events to make any money doing this long term. Only bet the underdog and only if you see a realistic path to victory.

Conor as an underdog against Khabib is a very good bet. In 10 UFC fights, Khabib has finished 4 opponents. Only one of those has come in round 1. Conor has proven he can go 5 rounds with action against Diaz. Khabib will give him a much harder fight, however, Conor will not be done after 1 round, this I am confident of. Combine this with Khabib's horrific striking, and you have a good chance at a KO.

No sport is unpredictable like fight sports.

That is what draws interest from fans and gamblers alike.

I don't believe in 8x odds, especially in title fights.

Unless you are super rich, you are a moron to take anyone at minus anything in mma, unless you are trying to parlay several fights. One punch is all it takes to fuck your bet. You need to be making big bets on lots of events to make any money doing this long term. Only bet the underdog and only if you see a realistic path to victory.

This is a good way to lose money. Always betting on the underdog means losing most of the time. Instead try always betting on the favorite when the odds are closer than they should be.

Conor as an underdog against Khabib is a very good bet. In 10 UFC fights, Khabib has finished 4 opponents. Only one of those has come in round 1. Conor has proven he can go 5 rounds with action against Diaz. Khabib will give him a much harder fight, however, Conor will not be done after 1 round, this I am confident of. Combine this with Khabib's horrific striking, and you have a good chance at a KO.

Conor is only +140 right now. Not a good enough bet. The chance of a KO isn't good enough.

A better strategy is to wait until it's closer to the fight when all the casuals bet on Conor and you can bet on Khabib with close to even odds.

This is an awful fight to bet on because the odds are crazy high just based on public perception. Like how on earth is Montana a bigger underdog than Conor going and boxing one of the greatest boxers of all time?

Last edited:
Meh that's not a good bet IMO

She should be a 1/4. I'll be rooting for Montana. I didn't like Valentina's performance or reaction after clearing losing to Nunes.

You are underrating Montano.

Shevchenko should rightfully be the favorite, but is by no means a lock.

i only saw the modaferri fight...it was really clear to me from that that nicco is not an elite martial artist. nothing against nicco at all but this matchmaking and her farce of a belt grosses me out.

Back