With The Advent Of UFC 203, McGregor is just the second best talker in UFC

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
McGregor has been used to being considered the best talker in the UFC for the last couple years. That a;; changes at UFC 203 when CM Punk debuts as a UFC fighter. Punk has cut more promos than Mcgregor ever will, and better quality promos at that. The fact of the matter is, Punk is much more elegant and creative. Mcgregor does a decent job but if he couldn;t use curse words he would be utterly lost with a microphone in his hand. Punk can do just as well with or without using profanity. He's capable of using it but he has never used it as a crutch.

tumblr_inline_n9wrcsw0My1scqhcy.gif

Too bad this ain't the traveling circus for inbreds and a bunch of writers can't help Punk win a real fight.

Conor will play in the shadows when Lord Chael comes back to restore order and peace.

The difference is Punk won't be bringing his WWE persona with him. You won't hear much from CM Punk. He knows this is real, so he's more focused on the fight rather than the entertainment factor. Who knows? Maybe he'll start talking if he gets some wins under his belt.

lol okay TS.

Conor > Punk in fighting and talking.

I gotta wonder though...

I just assumed an outfit like the WWE. Where its all about the entertainment. That they would actually have writers to write these promos or giving the wrestler's good tag lines and shit.

But who knows. Maybe they do write it themselves.

I've never found Punks mic skills all that entertaining. All he did was complain and talk too much.

The Rock had good mic skills.
Ric Flair had godly mic skills.
Kurt Angle was funny.
Steve Austin was menacing.

Punk just talked a lot. Like too much.

IDK what you guys are talking about. Obviously the best trash talker is GSP. How dare he say he wasn't impress with matt hughes performance in his face after he won and go on to say it again in press conferences.

The difference is Punk won't be bringing his WWE persona with him. You won't hear much from CM Punk. He knows this is real, so he's more focused on the fight rather than the entertainment factor. Who knows? Maybe he'll start talking if he gets some wins under his belt.

In his current shape and striking? Most likely that Gall KOs him and he never comes back to haunt us.

IDK what you guys are talking about. Obviously the best trash talker is GSP. How dare he say he wasn't impress with matt hughes performance in his face after he won and go on to say it again in press conferences.

Hahahahahahaha I love that moment.

McGregor has been used to being considered the best talker in the UFC for the last couple years. That a;; changes at UFC 203 when CM Punk debuts as a UFC fighter. Punk has cut more promos than Mcgregor ever will, and better quality promos at that. The fact of the matter is, Punk is much more elegant and creative. Mcgregor does a decent job but if he couldn;t use curse words he would be utterly lost with a microphone in his hand. Punk can do just as well with or without using profanity. He's capable of using it but he has never used it as a crutch.
Am I allowed to say that the old timers hear want to verbally rape you? :-D

This has nothing to do with who is the trashiest talker in The UFC; it's about who is the best talker.

Back