(with source) According to Bar

Most BWs walk around 155-160 lbs (Faber, Wineland, Mayday,Easton, etc).

I remember seeing sources that said pre injury Cruz cuts from or rehydrates to 160-162 as well. Seems to be common for the top BW's.

Edgar is #1 P4P, this thread should be about him and him get perpetually robbed

Anyone really shocked about this?
He looks as big as Aldo, just look at both guys together...

Wow that's a lot of weight to put back on after weigh ins. Maybe he should just move up to LW ahead of Aldo since Aldo isn't showing any indication as to when he's going to move up.

and he is pretty young, he will probably gain even more weight...

I think he probably has 2 more fights at BW

Wineland and Cruz

Well we don't want Barao to destroy his kidneys...

(i thought he looked huge against Mayday)

Barao vs Edgar HAS to happen.

Barao is obviously a beast on the feet, but by combining his TD's, agressive clinch game and BJJ with that makes it so hard to find a rhythm against him (see McDonald fight)

But it is so hard to get Frankie in a clinch, let along down on the ground.

That's near 16% of his entire bodyweight. Insane.

I would have guessed that 10-15 pounds would be typical for a 135-pounder.

For reference, if a LHW cut that % of body weight to make 205, they would be cutting 38 pounds.

I knew he had a huge cut but this is crazy. His work ethic is second to none

Barao cuts a lot of weigh, he needs to move up asap or he ll regreat his choice of stay in 135

So basically he's the same size as BJ Penn, that's insane. For the Faber fight he put on more than 20% of weigh in weight in 24 hours. Impressive to be able to do that without sacrificing cardio.

So basically he's the same size as BJ Penn, that's insane. For the Faber fight he put on more than 20% of weigh in weight in 24 hours. Impressive to be able to do that without sacrificing cardio.

lol Faber isn't smaller trust me, And chad mendes is probably 170 fight night or more... for FW

That's near 16% of his entire bodyweight. Insane.

I would have guessed that 10-15 pounds would be typical for a 135-pounder.

For reference, if a LHW cut that % of body weight to make 205, they would be cutting 38 pounds.

Phil Davis

lol Faber isn't smaller trust me, And chad mendes is probably 170 fight night or more... for FW

Considering Mendes walks around at around 155-160, I highly doubt he's rehydrating up to 170

Frankie Edgar is smaller than the bantamweight champion yet was LW champion, still should have had the strap when he went to FW, and gave a current top 3 P4P his best fight and people still don't feel Frankie should be on a P4P list.

how can he cut that much weight and still have a great cardio? and where are the haters? Jones cuts 20lbs max and everybody is bashing him for not fighting at hw.

Couldn't find any threads on Jones or Frankie so fuck it, just shoehorn that shit into a Barao thread.

Cutting that much water is incredible already but how does he drop 8 lbs every camp just from dieting and training? I don't understand how guys fluctuate so much when most athletes from any other sport stay pretty consistent.

Got another Tibau here

Barao cuts a lot of weigh, he needs to move up asap or he ll regreat his choice of stay in 135

Hasn't cost him yet.....he's gonna 5 rounds no problem. And vs Faber who has great cardio

Back