With one fight left on contract, Cris Cyborg says UFC ‘would be losing’ if it let her go

Drop the division, aside from Cyborg it is just like 5 bloated Bantamweights fighting in that class. If they want to give Cyborg some fights then fine, but no need to have a belt when there’s nobody in the weight class.

She kept saying she wants out of UFC, so let her move along. Save some $$$. If Nunes vs Cyborg wasn't on Jon Jones' PPV, I would not have watched it.

Makes sense. She'll only get the rematch if she re-signs. Otherwise, if she doesnt and wins and leaves, then people will discredit the UFC WMMA fighters.

That was before her loss she was expecting a win. It was a bargaining tool to get more money.
That's what I was implying. But in case anyone else needs the irony spelled out, thanks.

When you have a girl with a deeper voice than Jon Jones who has been busted for elevated testosterone in her body its not exactly a great sell to the general public

Pretty much par for the course. (I know , I know. Prizefighting has always been a beauty contest and looks is what you’re trying to
Sell the public)

Look at most of these woman. They’re pretty much all manly. The woman she lost to is manly. So manly she loves pussy and maybe has a deeper voice and a more manly physique.
Cyborg is one of the few expceptions who brings the violence and is worth watching fight.

At first I thought it was pretty entertaining watching 2 clowns ruffle up each other’s cornrows but the novelty of that wore off pretty quick.

She and Jon Jones, can compete to see who wins the 9.3×10^16 Pictograms Championship Belt!!

They only made the division for her and all she did was fight blown up 135ers when they already have that division and she just got wiped out by one in less than a minute. Why keep it or her?

- Going to Bellator and fighting Julia Budd for the title and defending it against the actual featherweights they have there.
- Sign with PFL and fight for a million dollars and possibly Kayla Harrison @ 155
- RIZIN against Gabi Garcia or some cans

All of these options interest me more than the UFC keeping a dead division full of bloated 145ers.

Lol

Now she got KTFO

the ufc will be losing

before she was saying how she couldn't wait till she left

anyway, not surprised, said it'll happen like this if she did end up getting KTFO which would have only happened if she went in charging like a donkey early into the fight

Back