With my 2016 sports luck the Rousey/Nunes fight will end with

saturnvii7

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
A Rousey submission win. I'm a Warriors/Raiders fan, so yahh.... after a good start this year has been shit for non MMA fandom...

Not a huge Rousey fan (especially her striking and stand-up defense which is piss poor) but she looks in shape and Nunes lacks Holms boxing-bred understanding of working from the outside, circling, and avoiding the clinch. This seems to be the year of storybook comebacks in sports, I expect a Rousey win, but still hope for a Nunes win. Maybe 2016 has one pleasant surprise in store for me... doubt it. Good riddance to 2016.

A Rousey submission win. I'm a Warriors/Raiders fan, so yahh.... after a good start this year has been shit for non MMA fandom...

Not a huge Rousey fan (especially her striking and stand-up defense which is piss poor) but she looks in shape and Nunes lacks Holms boxing-bred understanding of working from the outside, circling, and avoiding the clinch. This seems to be the year of storybook comebacks in sports, I expect a Rousey win, but still hope for a Nunes win. Maybe 2016 has one pleasant surprise in store for me... doubt it. Good riddance to 2016.

The world doesnt revolve around you. Whats meant to happen, happens regardless of your thinking.

God (of the UFC, aka the owners) does not play dice... with the outcome of their investment (Rousey).

You are an idiot if you cant see that Nunes has been paid to take a dive.......just like Alvarez. The WWE/UFC wants their casual cash cows back (McTapper and Pillowface).

Ronda via sub is definitely not out of the question. If she KO's Nunes, I'm breaking shit. That would a slap in the face given by the universe.

Man, I don't know.....

I wish David Bowie and Muhammad Ali were still alive though.

Stop betting you broke ass bum.

Hah, I've bet on MMA once in my life, on Diaz over McG when it was bet 50 to get 200... through a friend's account. Gawd, this board requires a hard </S> tag... rather see Nunes win and retire rude Ronda but whatever, has no bearing on my life like other fandoms... Carr injury sucked worse than any fave fighters loss as a fan. Wmma matters... to no one, that's the joke

Hah, I've bet on MMA once in my life, on Diaz over McG when it was bet 50 to get 200... through a friend's account. Gawd, this board requires a hard </S> tag... rather see Nunes win and retire rude Ronda but whatever, has no bearing on my life like other fandoms... Carr injury sucked worse than any fave fighters loss as a fan. Wmma matters... to no one, that's the joke
Yea I lost money on KC vs Raiders. They let me down. I'm a fan of Carr's

Back