With Khabib & now Chimaev retired, who is UFC's next big Muslim star?

Khabib had personality and Khamzat had a weird persona which was cool, but I don’t see anyone coming up like those two — and can back it up.

I live in the middle east and believe me when I say no one gives a shit about this sport here
I never even met someone who watch the sport in my country
even abu dhabi cards most of the audience are tourists
I think you should say european muslim countries
This just proves to me you dont train. I trained BJJ at one of the middle east countries before, and all of them are khabib fans. And my local shawarma guy is a massive khabib fan too

This just proves to me you dont train. I trained BJJ at one of the middle east countries before, and all of them are khabib fans. And my local shawarma guy is a massive khabib fan too
I don't
never trained martial artist in my life
which country have you been ?

The correct answer is the undefeated Usman Nurmagomedov, he's marketable, his got that blunt Khabib sense of humor, his english is improving, devastating finisher.

He's only in Bellator right now because Islam got to the UFC LW division first and he's the heir to hold the title.

Usman will one day be P4P #1 superstar.

Captura_de_Tela_2020_10_02__s_09.49.50.png

311535d637a02761b1a6c8633930919a.gif

Perhaps Conor will realize the big market out there, he can be a huge star in the middle east. Conor can convert to Islam, just needs to do the ceremony and change his name

Mike Perry is Muslim? I thought Muslim's weren't supposed to get drunk and beat the shit out of people?

Abraham Lincoln

I mean

Zabit.

No but don't give a shitty excuse his coach died as a reason he didn't fight in 2020 when Khabib was able to. He's actually pulled out 3 times in the past plus a USADA flag, if you can't handle that truth then I don't know what to say.

I'm a huge Khabib fan but Islam is in no way the 2nd coming of Khabib.
Not saying he is the 2nd coming but many training partners at AKA and Coach Javier Mendez himself said that at times he gives Khabib his toughest challenge in training and has beat him in some rounds

Not saying he is the 2nd coming but many training partners at AKA and Coach Javier Mendez himself said that at times he gives Khabib his toughest challenge in training and has beat him in some rounds

I don't disbelieve that, to be fair you may not be saying he's the 2nd coming but plenty of other Sherdoggers are.

Khabib's been retired a few months and people want to see the next big muslim star, forgetting athletes like Khabib come around once every decade and we won't find the next one just a few months later in Khamzat and Islam.

Back