With Khabib & now Chimaev retired, who is UFC's next big Muslim star?

Next big star will Murgamagomedov Nurgamedovmedov.

Their only hope is if they sign Magomed Magomedovich Magomedov

Islam can only make one fight a year and their other only real active star has just retired.

Khabib fanboys losing their minds out here.

Usman Nurmagomedov, Islam Makhachev, Magomed Anaklaev and Magomed Magomedov

Cool, we're in 2021 now bro.
Give it a break. He lost his mentor in 2020. Was scheduled to fight RDA but RDA caught COVID and Islam an injury. We enter 2021 so wait after this fight and see how active he is

I live in the middle east and believe me when I say no one gives a shit about this sport here
I never even met someone who watch the sport in my country
even abu dhabi cards most of the audience are tourists
I think you should say european muslim countries
khabib is well known in Saudi Arabia
also the crowd at UFC 242 was 99% supporting Khabib and Islam

Give it a break. He lost his mentor in 2020. Was scheduled to fight RDA but RDA caught COVID and Islam an injury. We enter 2021 so wait after this fight and see how active he is

And Khabib lost his dad and still fought so what a poor excuse. You already lost the argument went you told me how active he was 3 years ago. He'd be fighting someone a lot more higher ranked than Dober if he wasn't a pull out merchant.

And Khabib lost his dad and still fought so what a poor excuse. You already lost the argument went you told me how active he was 3 years ago. He'd be fighting someone a lot more higher ranked than Dober if he wasn't a pull out merchant.
So whatever Khabib does, Islam has to do too? RDA pulled out the fight too moron. Islam has pulled out twice in his career and you call him a merchant. Must have the Russians living in your head rent free lol

khabib is well known in Saudi Arabia
also the crowd at UFC 242 was 99% supporting Khabib and Islam
so what
Khabib known as the Muslim fighter who beat the irish bully in a fight
I'm talking about the popularity of the sport
here you can watch all the cards including ppv with 5 dollars and abu dhabi channel still losing money
khabib fight against poirier was free but it didn't achieve high views
khabib big star because russia not the middle east
but whatever you say
Maybe you know better than me

I live in the middle east and believe me when I say no one gives a shit about this sport here
I never even met someone who watch the sport in my country
even abu dhabi cards most of the audience are tourists
I think you should say european muslim countries

In Afghanistan people in Kabul know Khabib

Reactions: JAL
Belal Muhammad will fight Leon Edwards (ranked #3) in March. If he wins he will be very close to a title shot.

So whatever Khabib does, Islam has to do too? RDA pulled out the fight too moron. Islam has pulled out twice in his career and you call him a merchant. Must have the Russians living in your head rent free lol

No but don't give a shitty excuse his coach died as a reason he didn't fight in 2020 when Khabib was able to. He's actually pulled out 3 times in the past plus a USADA flag, if you can't handle that truth then I don't know what to say.

I'm a huge Khabib fan but Islam is in no way the 2nd coming of Khabib.

Back