With bkb getting so much hype, are we gonna see a bkmma league soon?

BKB is where fat, washed-up journeymen bludgeon each other for peanuts.

The crowd would probably throw beer bottles into the ring the second someone shot for a takedown.

they are buying talent that doesn't have similar opportunities in mma.

they will not be competition for elite level mma.

MMA fighters breaking their hands every fight and disfiguring each others' faces would kill the "sport" model of NHB fighting we call MMA and bankrupt the UFC

I disagree for two reasons.

MMA is more than striking. Fighters don't strike with the same volume as boxers. Less strikes on average = less risk of injury.

Fighters will eventually adapt so as to avoid constant broken hands (more body shots, more jabs, etc)

If they make Bare Knuckle MMA there will be zero strikers in it lol.

So after that crazy fight on Saturday night n all the hype behind it, how long before we see bkmma again?

N if so will it be more popular than regular mma with gloves?

JustBleed.gif

You mean Vale Tudo? Or are you thinking WorldStarHipHop should start a tournament?

5190932.jpg

frankpaddyslavin2.jpg

I meant original at the moment.....is not like the invented it.....trying to say that there is no organization at the moment doing the same.....

wait, you think bare knuckle boxing is cool and original? are you 13?

bare knuckle MMA would actually be realistic fighting. Elbows and open hand strikes would be much more common.. as would chokes be.

I still don't get how people get offended so easily from a personal opinion......you say something in this forum and if is not approved....you live in your mother's basement or you are 13 years old...so and so...

You: Bare Knuckle MMA would be more realistic.....

Me: Ok....

wait, you think bare knuckle boxing is cool and original? are you 13?

bare knuckle MMA would actually be realistic fighting. Elbows and open hand strikes would be much more common.. as would chokes be.

bare knuckle boxing is as real as it gets.
now, is it original ? no, it's already been done long before. is it cool ? fuckyeah ! will bkb reach ufc's level of production ? obviously they'd still have long long way to go but who knows...

So after that crazy fight on Saturday night n all the hype behind it, how long before we see bkmma again?

The co-main featured an mma-retired Chris Leben vs some guy on 11 or 13 fight losing streak

The main event featured the GOAT but it was still really 2 UFC rejects despite the GOAT Lobov being released by his own request

It’s a place to bang, the technique is as sloppy as the bloody canvas

not a huge fan of bare knuckle...i'd watch it, if it was free..but i'm not paying for it...I prefer all things combined...all they do is bar brawl...swinging wildly...

Nothing is ever gonna be more popular than the UFC. Just the way it is. I think bare knuckle should stick to boxing, stay away from mma.
I liked cause of ur AVI. I’m not a Brady fan, (or hater), but that pic is boss.

The quality of striking would get worse but the grappling would get better.

I meant original at the moment.....is not like the invented it.....trying to say that there is no organization at the moment doing the same.....

What organization at the moment have Bare Knuckle MMA?

I would like to see it even if it was mostly washed up MMA fighters in an organization like that.

If anderson silva .. Holloway ..jbj.. Ect go id stick to that. Shits exciting and its refreshing to see a fight without holding stalling and humping

You guys act like its mma its boxing without gloves..

Nothing is ever gonna be more popular than the UFC. Just the way it is. I think bare knuckle should stick to boxing, stay away from mma.
I thought the bare knuckle commentators went out of their way to mention MMA and the UFC whenever possible. Probably most of their fans are MMA fans who are slumming it. They have a pretty good rule set for what it is. You can clinch so long as you are busy with the dirty boxing, but no takedowns, etc.

Cant wait for vitor belforts fight

What's the career life span in Bkb? Guys hands would be so brittle after a while

Back