With all this TRT speculation

Wow Exuberant**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought I'd just let you all know, if you're that interested in which fighters are currently undergoing TRT, you can email the appropriate Athletic Comissions and ask. It's literally that simple, they are obliged to tell you.

I read that you could do it one day and out of sheer boredom emailed the Nevada State Athletic Commission and got a negative response as to if Rashad Evans was on TRT against Phil Davis or not (this was around the same time Rashad was getting very defensive about TRT with Helwani)

Pretty brool story am I right?

intredasting.jpg

People don't want to know the truth.

People want to bitch is all.

Do you have to ask about a specific fighter at a specific event, or can you ask about an entire event?

:icon_lol: Someone secure this entire list of fighters updated every time so we can boo the hell out of them and clown their skills or lack thereof. We should have a hall of shame list on the right hand side of Sherdog to forever engrave their legacy.

If that's indeed the case then hats off to MMA journalists, they've surely done their investigative work well when a random sherdogger knows this but they don't.

Do you have to ask about a specific fighter at a specific event, or can you ask about an entire event?

I'm not sure actually, I did when asking about Rashad but I think you don't have to be too specific, although the wider your request is the higher the probability of your email being simply ignored I'd imagine.

And to Data Protection Act guy, it's hard to explain but they are within their limits to disclose this information

I would imagine patient / doctor confidentiality would beg to differ.

Yeah but it's different if you're a pro athlete possibly, I dunno. Either way the OP's efforts are pretty good assuming it's all true.

I don't think that's true. Someone was on TRT on the Jones-Belfort card and the AC refused to tell who, though most ACs do release it. The MMA "media" asked many times too. Maybe it varies by state or country.

People on steroids are like people on cocaine. They pretend they are not doing anything, even though everyone really knows what is up.

I don't think that's true. Someone was on TRT on the Jones-Belfort card and the AC refused to tell who, though most ACs do release it. The MMA "media" asked many times too. Maybe it varies by state or country.

http://www.cagepotato.com/ufc-cant-...herapeutic-use-exemptions-for-trt-at-ufc-152/

Or at least it would be illuminated if the UFC were to release the names of fighters who requested TUEs, which they are obligated to do when dealing with a commission that gives a damn about at the very least appearing to maintain some semblance of professionalism. Since Ontario

The TS is actually pretty much correct. There are a few states, such as PA that have strict non-disclosure rules, but in most states, TUE's for people licensed for combat sports is public record. Most states have to disclose it. However, the overseas cards sanctioned by the UFC don't follow the same public record laws.

Either way, I believe that a person has to be real hater and/or have no life to worry about what medicines somebody else is taking.

Back